Japanese Ex Prime Minister - Killed

Teken

Known around here
Reaction score
Another great video offering more insight and images of the home made weapon. If the details are true this weapon was not 3D printed but was assembled using more common parts.

Regardless, this just affirms the motto where there’s a will there’s a way!

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Another great video offering more insight and images of the home made weapon. If the details are true this weapon was not 3D printed but was assembled using more common parts.

Regardless, this just affirms the motto where there’s a will there’s a way!
Thanks @Teken

wow .. crazy story ..

1657386003052.png

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
+ about 40 grains of BP + projectile.. How about an antenna Zip Gun (22 or 25)
As "Man" says "So many ways, so little time". People kill people and it
makes no difference race, color, creed, nor method.

Teken

Known around here
Reaction score
Can you offer more context as to what happen here?? As I see thousands of current and past videos showing all manner of killings.

Doesn’t matter if it’s man, animal, insect.

There are hundreds of vide of the Ukrainian war show casing men and equipment being blown up!

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Can you offer more context as to what happen here?? As I see thousands of current and past videos showing all manner of killings.

Doesn’t matter if it’s man, animal, insect.

There are hundreds of vide of the Ukrainian war show casing men and equipment being blown up!
Basically, the continuing sage of:

Youtube ( and others ) censorship of smaller media channels / conservative channels / anti-PRC China channels while allowing the main stream media full access to youtube for publication.

Teken

Known around here
Reaction score
Basically, the continuing sage of:

Youtube ( and others ) censorship of smaller media channels / conservative channels / anti-PRC China channels while allowing the main stream media full access to youtube for publication.
Sorry I’m going to need a little more insight and guidance on that. Say for example if the guy had the same video and was narrating what happen like.

• Prime minister is speaking
  • Assassin shoots prime minister
  • No information as to the reasons why
  • Prime minister is dead
  • Assassin has indicated he didn’t like the guys blue tie

VS

• Prime minister is at a pro Russian rally
  • Assassin used a potato to kill him
  • Information indicates he doesn’t like Donkeys
  • Prime minister is fine only got a broken nail

This is the sort of tin foil hat videos all over the web. Even worse is when people are editing a video to push their agenda or to make fun of someone. In the extreme people are using technology to make deep fake content that is extremely hard to tell from real vs fake.

This sort of fake shit is going to cause a war . . .

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Sorry I’m going to need a little more insight and guidance on that. Say for example if the guy had the same video and was narrating what happen like.

• Prime minister is speaking
  • Assassin shoots prime minister
  • No information as to the reasons why
  • Prime minister is dead
  • Assassin has indicated he didn’t like the guys blue tie

VS

• Prime minister is at a pro Russian rally
  • Assassin used a potato to kill him
  • Information indicates he doesn’t like Donkeys
  • Prime minister is fine only got a broken nail

This is the sort of tin foil hat videos all over the web. Even worse is when people are editing a video to push their agenda or to make fun of someone. In the extreme people are using technology to make deep fake content that is extremely hard to tell from real vs fake.

This sort of fake shit is going to cause a war . . .
HI @Teken

It's a long trend that youtube has been censoring numerous channels and that has created a lot of frustrations for those youtube media / creators ..

America Uncovered / China Uncensored has numerous times been impacted by youtube's policies which do not impact the main stream media channels. If you pay attention on a longer period of time, you can see it clearly a discriminating scale of justice by youtube ( and you can also see this with twitter and other social media tech companies )

This has been happening prior to the Russian invasion, so I am not comparing nor contrasting any Russia War related topics ( which as we are in an economic war with Russia right now has different rules applied recently, such as the enforced censorship of Russian Times .. )

"This is the sort of tin foil hat videos all over the web. Even worse is when people are editing a video to push their agenda or to make fun of someone. In the extreme people are using technology to make deep fake content that is extremely hard to tell from real vs fake."

Feel free to share what you think was tin foil hat from America Uncovered .. from what I have seen, they've done a better job than main stream media on covering news.

"This sort of fake shit is going to cause a war . . . " - note: War is already here ..

Last edited:

Teken

Known around here
Reaction score
HI @Teken

It's a long trend that youtube has been censoring numerous channels and that has created a lot of frustrations for those youtube media / creators ..

America Uncovered / China Uncensored has numerous times been impacted by youtube's policies which do not impact the main stream media channels. If you pay attention on a longer period of time, you can see it clearly a discriminating scale of justice by youtube ( and you can also see this with twitter and other social media tech companies )

This has been happening prior to the Russian invasion, so I am not comparing nor contrasting any Russia War related topics ( which as we are in an economic war with Russia right now has different rules applied recently, such as the enforced censorship of Russian Times .. )

"This sort of fake shit is going to cause a war . . . " - note: War is already here ..
Understood, but what I’m asking is if you saw his video what and how was the information presented? As I offered my version of facts vs tin foil hat presentation.

Was he / did he just upload the same video in its complete form like the one I initially provided here? Similarly, my other video of the person offering more insight about the weapon used.

One was on the ground as it happened. The other was simply commentary and insight (focus) on what the weapon is / was.

Neither in my view is Tin Foil hat information simply sharing the facts. Whereas the one you’re offering here I have no reference what the actual video depicted or show cased.

I’m simply looking for what it is he uploaded if you know. Even if it was Tin Foil hat commentary it really comes down to what it was.

The vast majority of people fall in the 50/50 camp in the belief free speech is literally free?!? Meaning they think anything and everything is fair game.

It isn’t and depending upon where you live it’s a scale of 10-90%.

Meaning a person in North America can not yell out fire / bomb in a movie theatre or air plane.

A person can’t say I’m going to kill and rape you.

People will often use so called 3rd party / what if / hypothetical speech thinking this too is fair game. Depending upon where you live it might skate and pass. Whereas other places they see through your ploy.

Such as I heard Bob is a child Molester. Oh there was some story I read don’t recall but Jane beats little dogs.

These two examples are very common tactics from the Tin Foil nut bars!

So I’m just curious as to his delivery and type of content. I’ll have to stress as I have said many times here before. I try very hard to avoid political / religious threads and comments as I have plenty of forums to do the same.

I rather not get into an argument with people who I admire and respect. As their insight and skills as it relates to all manner of technology especially as it relates to video security is top shelf!

Hope very much you understand if I don’t engage further if the video content is inline with the Tin Foil crowd of thinking.

Cheers!

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Understood, but what I’m asking is if you saw his video what and how was the information presented? As I offered my version of facts vs tin foil hat presentation.

Was he / did he just upload the same video in its complete form like the one I initially provided here? Similarly, my other video of the person offering more insight about the weapon used.

One was on the ground as it happened. The other was simply commentary and insight (focus) on what the weapon is / was.

Neither in my view is Tin Foil hat information simply sharing the facts. Whereas the one you’re offering here I have no reference what the actual video depicted or show cased.

I’m simply looking for what it is he uploaded if you know. Even if it was Tin Foil hat commentary it really comes down to what it was.

The vast majority of people fall in the 50/50 camp in the belief free speech is literally free?!? Meaning they think anything and everything is fair game.

It isn’t and depending upon where you live it’s a scale of 10-90%.

Meaning a person in North America can not yell out fire / bomb in a movie theatre or air plane.

A person can’t say I’m going to kill and rape you.

People will often use so called 3rd party / what if / hypothetical speech thinking this too is fair game. Depending upon where you live it might skate and pass. Whereas other places they see through your ploy.

Such as I heard Bob is a child Molester. Oh there was some story I read don’t recall but Jane beats little dogs.

These two examples are very common tactics from the Tin Foil nut bars!

So I’m just curious as to his delivery and type of content. I’ll have to stress as I have said many times here before. I try very hard to avoid political / religious threads and comments as I have plenty of forums to do the same.

I rather not get into an argument with people who I admire and respect. As their insight and skills as it relates to all manner of technology especially as it relates to video security is top shelf!

Hope very much you understand if I don’t engage further if the video content is inline with the Tin Foil crowd of thinking.

Cheers!
America Uncovered / China uncensored .. suggest you watch their channels and decide

Here's the age restricted video ( requires you to login to youtube to see and have a age setting that is over 18 ? or ? )

The main stream channels do not get age restricted ..

Twitter mention on this by America Uncovered and some responses:

in particular:

HeavensBlade TrollMaster
@HeavensTroll

Replying to
@USUncovered
and
@TeamYouTube
I'm so lucky I was fast enough to see it while it was still available. Good episode. And youtube acts as if you shown dead body of Shinzo Abe. Stupidity beyond believe.

1657488507484.png

Last edited:

Teken

Known around here
Reaction score
America Uncovered / China uncensored .. suggest you watch their channels and decide

Twitter mention on this by America Uncovered and some responses:

in particular:

HeavensBlade TrollMaster
@HeavensTroll

Replying to
@USUncovered
and
@TeamYouTube
I'm so lucky I was fast enough to see it while it was still available. Good episode. And youtube acts as if you shown dead body of Shinzo Abe. Stupidity beyond believe.

View attachment 133170
I had a few moments to view the first link and at first blush it all seemed to be very factual and well presented. I didn't hear any of the A Typical tin foil hat verbal garbage that's normally spread.

• Man never landed on the moon
  • The Earth is flat
  • Insert what ever political rant in here

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I had a few moments to view the first link and at first blush it all seemed to be very factual and well presented. I didn't hear any of the A Typical tin foil hat verbal garbage that's normally spread.

• Man never landed on the moon
  • The Earth is flat
  • Insert what ever political rant in here
HI @Teken

I just watched the entire episode .. I honestly do not see why youtube age restricted it ..

Teken

Known around here
Reaction score
Another review of the assassination of the former Prime Minister of Japan:

The 2.5 seconds that may have sealed Shinzo Abe's fate The 2.5 seconds that may have sealed Shinzo Abe's fate

Nothing in this news article is ground breaking to me nor the feedback provided by so called professionals.

All of this was preventable from the onset. This was simply a failure on the part of the security detail and the police as they believe their country is safe.

Crime is everywhere and the mind set and expectation is while protecting a high value target like the Japanese Prime Minister.

The mentality should be there is a threat every time he’s in public!

The only real take away from this news article is highlighting the fact the body guards had zero common sense and prioritized (active shooter) the threat?!? Versus protecting the target from any harm and should have immediately whisk him away under cover.

Even that pails in comparisons to the lack of perimeter and distance from the target. The reality is a child with a $10.00 slingshot could have easily killed him with a ball baring / marble at more than 50 feet.

Anyone with a compound bow could have easily cut him in half from 50 feet. Consider any fool with internet access can obtain the knowledge to build a simple explosive pack in some nails, marbles, wherever.

Light a fuse and fire it off with any hundreds of high tension weapons.