Just Toss It!

Jessie.slimer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Do any of you guys report these deliveries? I'm sure you would have to if something was damaged, but what if its not?

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Happened to me with a UPS driver; and this was when I had a 16 year old web cam as my first CCTV prototype setup (using a program called iSpy). Obviously, quality sucked, but called the nearby UPS Sorting Facility to find out what was the matter. UPS driver delivered another package the following day and first apologized and promised to never do that again. For almost two years, he took utmost care of my packages; we even exchanged phone numbers; was always courteous; even went out of his way, delivered at a time I found convenient. Unfortunately, not sure where he ended up, a year later he moved on, hope he is doing well.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
My wife has celiac disease and therefore must stay on a gluten-free diet so I ordered 1 box of this brownie mix on amazon to see how it was before I ordered more.
Below is an image of how a box looks after traveling in a bubblepak envelope only 100 miles from a local distribution center. I'm sure that even if it survived that trip our mail delivery person dealt it the final death blow by cramming it inside our standard curbside rural mailbox.

Your Prime membership does NOT include educating the packaging associates on basic do's and don'ts...not that they'd give a rip anyway. I complained to Bozo's company and they're sending another box at no charge....probably stuffed into a matchbox this time. :facepalm:

IMG_0922_med.jpg

Reaction score
My wife has celiac disease and therefore must stay on a gluten-free diet so I ordered 1 box of this brownie mix on amazon to see how it was before I ordered more.
Below is an image of how a box looks after traveling in a bubblepak envelope only 100 miles from a local distribution center. I'm sure that even if it survived that trip our mail delivery person dealt it the final death blow by cramming it inside our standard curbside rural mailbox.

Your Prime membership does NOT include educating the packaging associates on basic do's and don'ts...not that they'd give a rip anyway. I complained to Bozo's company and they're sending another box at no charge....probably stuffed into a matchbox this time. :facepalm:

View attachment 67762
Just idiots. i changed my mailbox to an oversized box just to prevent this from happening again to me. They ruined a few items cramming them in my old box, before i decided to get a bigger box.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Just idiots. i changed my mailbox to an oversized box just to prevent this from happening again to me. They ruined a few items cramming them in my old box, before i decided to get a bigger box.
True...but then again shippers should know the items are going to get tossed, crammed and sat on by the delivery folks and shouldn't place a flimsy box inside a bubblepak.

You've got things packed by morons being delivered by doofusses (doofi ?).

handinpalm

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
True...but then again shippers should know the items are going to get tossed, crammed and sat on by the delivery folks and shouldn't place a flimsy box inside a bubblepak.

You've got things packed by morons being delivered by doofusses (doofi ?).
All the more reason to support your local grocer and not the Bozo machine.

Frankenscript

Known around here
Reaction score

View attachment 67762
A lot of these USPS guys follow the three Cs of mail delivery: Crinkle, Crush, and Cram!

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Do any of you guys report these deliveries? I'm sure you would have to if something was damaged, but what if its not?
Hi @Jessie.slimer

I've reported not getting something from USPS that I ordered on Amazon and USPS 'investigated' and determined it was 'properly delivered' - and this was to a PO BOX - so not chances a random porch pirate would gab it.

This means, any insurance from USPS will not cover it. I believe that means the Amazon seller takes a hit on it.

Also got numerous other people's mail in this PO Box.. which was addressed to other boxes.

Clearly USPS is not as accountable as they should be.