Kenosha Shooter Kyle Rittenhouse; Criminal, Murderer or Citizen Defender.

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
No, I don't think so. The Marxocrats will start bleating and whining about something else, probably racist, homophobic or misogynistic no later than tomorrow morning. This will help provide cover for the riots that will probably happen overnight.

Last edited:

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
Absolutely. Regardless of political affiliation or why he was there that night (and a lot of folks conveniently ignore that he lived relatively close by, even if it was across state lines), it was clear self defense.
Somebody please explain to me what the heck the state line has anything to do with the case.

mcapeed

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Apparently the DOJ is cut from the same cloth as the prosecution. Neither knows or understands the Constitution…….second thought they only use it when it serves their purpose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
A few comments:
1. Kyle cannot be retried. That would bring into play the double jeopardy clause. This is a part of the law that prohibits the gov't from continuously bringing to trial someone that was found innocent until they get a jury that convicts.
2. There is no federal law that comes into play here. This was an entirely Wisconsin state trial. Of course, that does not mean they won't TRY something.
3. Someone asked about the 'crossing state lines' concern. Some might believe that if they can prove Kyle crossed state lines with a firearm and then used that firearm illegally, that is a crime, and maybe a Fed crime. About the only thing that comes to mind is trafficking.
4. We all knew that the Left would all go bonkers if he was found not guilty. All we can hope for is that the majority of voters will remember their elected officials response to the verdict and vote appropriately in the future.
5. I seriously wonder if the Prosecutor purposely smurfed up the trial. Could he really have been THAT incompetent? I wonder if he was pissed that he was forced to try this case knowing it was 100% political and he had no evidence that could refute self defense? May be he secretly WANTED Kyle to win? I mean just look at all of the blunders he made?
6. This is not over. There is way too much money to be made here. The MSM will play this for weeks, unless something even more woke comes up. Books will be written. Kyle will have to live with killing two guys, even if we all know he only had the choice kill or be killed. He will never have a normal life. He will be looking over his shoulder for quite some time.

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score

TVille

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
5. I seriously wonder if the Prosecutor purposely smurfed up the trial. Could he really have been THAT incompetent? I wonder if he was pissed that he was forced to try this case knowing it was 100% political and he had no evidence that could refute self defense? May be he secretly WANTED Kyle to win? I mean just look at all of the blunders he made?
I think the prosecutor was given a case he knew he couldn't win on the merits. Any 2nd year high schooler should have figured that out. I think he then tried everything to get a conviction. Including outright lying to the jury, saying things not supported by any evidence, putting folks on the stand that couldn't and didn't support his opening statements. Then he tried to get it tossed by mistrial near the end. I think the judge knew this and didn't call it as he figured they would acquit, and if not, gave a phenomenal reason for an appeal.

Paul Hacker

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I think the prosecutor was given a case he knew he couldn't win on the merits. Any 2nd year high schooler should have figured that out. I think he then tried everything to get a conviction. Including outright lying to the jury, saying things not supported by any evidence, putting folks on the stand that couldn't and didn't support his opening statements. Then he tried to get it tossed by mistrial near the end. I think the judge knew this and didn't call it as he figured they would acquit, and if not, gave a phenomenal reason for an appeal.
If that’s the case, then shame on the prosecutor. Potentially ruining the life of a good 18 year old kid, just to make his boss happy and a political statement.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
If that’s the case, then shame on the prosecutor. Potentially ruining the life of a good 18 year old kid, just to make his boss happy and a political statement.
Agreed. This was purely a political trial, nothing else. Now if Kyle had been Black, charges would have never brought by the DA.

Reaction score
I had a conversation with a 28 year old daughter of friends of ours this evening. Her take was that he murdered two people.

My first question to her was “are you relying on headlines or did you watch any of the trial, including the prosecution star witness saying he advanced on Rittenhouse with a loaded gun and also any of the video?” Her response was typical of the uninformed “I looked at the headlines and assumed they were true”. My suggestion to her was to get her information from multiple sources and then form an informed opinion.

My second question was why do you say he murdered two people when a jury of his peers deemed that he was not guilty of the charges? Her reply was a good “hmmm, didn’t think about that.”

TVille

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I had a conversation with a 28 year old daughter of friends of ours this evening. Her take was that he murdered two people.

My first question to her was “are you relying on headlines or did you watch any of the trial, including the prosecution star witness saying he advanced on Rittenhouse with a loaded gun and also any of the video”. Her response was typical of the uninformed “I looked at the headlines and assumed they were true”. My suggestion to her was to get her information from multiple sources and then form an informed opinion.
I'm convinced that this is the case for 90% of the population that is very liberal. They accuse you of being a blind Trump follower and main lining Fox News. When they do exactly that with CNN/NBC/MSM. But, most conservatives I know actually do analyze the available information, and most don't watch TV news at all.