Latest New 20181228 Firmware for DH_IPC-HX5X3X-Rhea

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys

Here we go for the latest new firmware (with Dahua logo with multi-languages for different country to use ) this suits for most cams we posted here, before updating, please check carefully if your camera support or not. This firmware already used at all cameras shipped at Feb.

DH_IPC-HX5X3X-Rhea_MultiLang_PN_Stream3_V2.800.0000000.0.R.181226

IPC-HDW5231R-Z/ZE
IPC-HFW5231E-Z/Z5/Z12/ZE/Z5E/Z12E
IPC-HDBW5231R-Z/ZE
IPC-HDBW5231E-Z/ZE
IPC-HDW4231EM-AS/ASE, IPC-HDBW4231F-AS, IPC-HDBW4231E-AS/ASE , IPC-HFW4231S,IPC-HFW4231E-S/SE.
IPC-HDW5XX-ZE
IPC-HFW5XXX-ZE
IPC-HFW4239T-ASE
IPC-HDBW4239R-ASE

Update for

1. Modify the SNMP public security vulnerability. The encryption mode is changed from "CBC-DES" to "CFB-AES".
2, OSD reconstruction (geographic reconfiguration and domestic related customization requirements processing, font size, color adjustable; channel name and geographic line number can be expanded, add custom OSD function, etc.)
3, the device supports RTMP protocol to achieve live video
4, double national standard function
5, network security 2.0 (including GDPR2.0 related requirements, there are 25 integrated)
6, intelligent refactoring, application code internal logic optimization
7. The device supports smart memory cards, supports Dahua SD card, and realizes SD card health monitoring and data encryption.
8, broken network resume transmission strategy adjustment and current use problem repair
9, Equipment internationalization needs, equipment initialization strategy adjustment
10, the mail header is customized, look at the message header to easily locate the device that generates the alarm
11. Add H264 main profile to the S3LM platform coding mode.

Any query for some other models' firmware, just let me know. Attention the firmware only work for the Original English models ONLY, some guys update their hacked models and report to me camera dead, please be very careful for this .

Andy

Attachments

Last edited:

Jagradang

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Does this fix the day night switching issue the jan firmware had and all other issues it faced?

SkyLake

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Does this fix the day night switching issue the jan firmware had and all other issues it faced?
It worked for me, on a HDW5231R-ZE. It stopped rebooting the camera every once in a while.

Your mileage may vary, as some problems can also happen due to wrong settings.

zigster

n3wb
Reaction score
This is the version my new HDW5231R-ZE shipped with. No problems so far.
Has anyone installed this on the older HDW5231R-Z yet?

Bl4ckviper

n3wb
Reaction score
Is V2.800.0000000.0.R, Build Date: 2018-12-26 also applicable for the IPC-HDW5831R-ZE?

redfive

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Yes, at least, I've appliet on this model (IPC-HDW5831R-ZE), and it is working as expected.
Cheers,

TechBill

Known around here
Reaction score
If you are going to update several cameras, be sure to empty your browser cache or temporary files between each camera updates.

I managed to brick one of the camera tonight but I believed I know why I bricked it

Jagradang

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Updated all my cams with this, everything went well and they're running good. 3x HDW5231R-ZE

TechBill

Known around here
Reaction score
If you are going to update several cameras, be sure to empty your browser cache or temporary files between each camera updates.

I managed to brick one of the camera tonight but I believed I know why I bricked it

I was able to recover that camera with TFTP and unbrick it and it working with this firmware now. There been some major changes on this firmware and still be sure to clear your web cache if you are going to update using build in web GUI between each cameras.

This firmware will require you to accept an agreement at boot up and some setting options so be sure to do those.

Serodgers

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Updated my IPC-HDW5831R-ZE and it is working fine except auto focus acts weird compared to 622. Seems to overshoot and a few times focused very blurry.

Good thing is video streams in Chrome with no plugin.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Updated my IPC-HDW5831R-ZE and it is working fine except auto focus acts weird compared to 622. Seems to overshoot and a few times focused very blurry.

Good thing is video streams in Chrome with no plugin.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yes, new firmware seems no need instal plugin again, not like before old firmware.