Longse factory reset

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
I just got 2 Longse LRDC60XA200 turrets delivered today and something went wrong on one of them when changing the IP address. I'm trying to figure out how to reset the thing. There is a small hole in the poe part of the cable but I must not be doing something right if that is the reset. I would try to search for the ip but Windows10 tells me the ip search program on the Longse cd won't run on it. Anyone know about manually resetting Longse?

Del Boy

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Contact Longse, they have a reset program but might be different for yours to mine.

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
Thanks, I have emailed Eddy from Longse, we'll see what he says.

Contact Longse, they have a reset program but might be different for yours to mine.
- - - Updated - - -

Have you tried using Wireshark to discern the camera's IP address?
No, I may have to download that and give it a try, thanks.

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
...No, I may have to download that and give it a try, thanks.
I find it a difficult method...but it works. Turn every other device on your network off except the errant camera; Eddy is a better alternative if he comes through for you.

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
Well, I found an ip search download on the Herospeed site that works with Windows 10 and got it all sorted out, in case anyone else runs into the same issue.

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
Oh you got the same turret. Keep us posted how you like it. BTW did it come with Hikvision like interface?

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
I will let you know how it goes. This was my first order from Longse (it was direct rather than through Alibaba which is still different than Aliexpress) and I had a lot to learn but Eddy was good to deal with. I watched https://www.ipcamtalk.com/showthread.php/6964-5-MegaGixel-1-1-8-quot-low-light-destroyer-for-90?highlight=megagixel and was interested but saw how it went downhill, hopefully we will have better luck with these. I really wanted a variable focus turret (seems to be rare) with decent low light performance so I took a chance on these. I seem to be running into trouble for some reason when trying to change to a higher port (habit I guess) and IE has been a bit frustrating. I got the ip search download and it works on my regular desktop but when I try to run on my BI pc I get an error that MSVCP100.dll & MSVCR100.dll are missing. Both are Windows 10 Pro. I copied from my desktop to my BI pc but still get the error so I downloaded the CMS program from Herospeed and it has a search tool that works. I hope to get at least one of the 2 cams installed tomorrow, I'll keep you updated. Anyone else have these cams up and running?

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
Oh you got the same turret. Keep us posted how you like it. BTW did it come with Hikvision like interface?
Yes it does look like Hikvision interface (I have LTS so I assume they look similar).

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
Can you tell me what version it is? Thanks!
This will probably means more to you than it does to me:
Firmware Version S2L33M_IMX322_PTZ_W_6.1.30.3
Software Version 6.1.29.1
Web Version 6.1.29.160713

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
I already received new firmware from Amanda. She is very quick to respond

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
I don't know what the W or X means either.
It doesn't seem possible to deduce it from the herospeed.net site as there is firmware with X that also has 'WIFI' in the name, thinking that W may mean WiFi.