Lorex started taking pre orders for new 4K doorbell B862AJDB

jpatel0310

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi All,
I know Lorex sells Dahua rebranded cams and till now they were selling 2K doorbell similar to Amcrest AD410.

But now I just saw them taking pre-orders for new 4K doorbell with model# B862AJDB.

Specs say it has vertical head to toe view and person, vehicle, animal and package detection.
Didn’t find RTSP or ONVIF in the specs anywhere.

Just posting this thread so new owners can share their experience here. Questions to answer include,

1. Does it have RTSP?
2. Does it have ONVIF?
3. Is there any news about any other brands like Amcrest or IMOU coming up with similar model?
4. How’s the result/performance of it?
5. Being 4K, how does it perform at night compared to 2K variant?
6. Does it support push button calling feature?

elvisimprsntr

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
1. Does it have RTSP?
2. Does it have ONVIF?
3. Is there any news about any other brands like Amcrest or IMOU coming up with similar model?
4. How’s the result/performance of it?
5. Being 4K, how does it perform at night compared to 2K variant?
6. Does it support push button calling feature?
Welcome!

Received mine November 24, 2023

1. Yes. rtsp: / /admin:[redacted]@192.168.69.89:554/cam/realmonitor?channel=1&subtype=1
2. No
3. No FCC filings. Amcrest Technologies LLC FCC ID Applications (ZZ2) Zhejiang Dahua Vision Technology Co., Ltd FCC ID Applications (SVN)
4. Porch pirate detection works well. ~65 deg horizontal FOV.
5. See below
6. If you mean doorbell push notifications and Lorex Home app two-way talk, yes.

IMG_2306.jpegIMG_2307.jpeg

Last edited:

kd4e

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Is the porch picture 2k on the left and 4k on the right, or the opposite, please?

Or, is it just the 4k with and without the light kicking in from motion activation?)

Thanks!

elvisimprsntr

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Is the porch picture 2k on the left and 4k on the right, or the opposite, please?

Or, is it just the 4k with and without the light kicking in from motion activation?)

Thanks!
Both 4K with and without night vision

civic17

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Does the phone app have any timelime in a timelapse form where can scroll and see the entire day to quickly find something?