Lorex unable to browse camera settings

Reaction score
I'm having an issue with a Lorex camera setup that I'm curious if anyone else has run into. With the NVR system I have you can pull up the NVR via IP address from a PC to get to the settings of the NVR and then from a section called settings you can see all the IP cameras and there's a button there to press called browse camera that allows you to login directly to each camera to do further configuration. I have one camera that shows up fine but when I try to browse to that page it won't even load the cameras webpage. There's not a reset button on the camera that I can see so I've unplugged it (POE) and left it for 1hour and then plugged it back in. It comes back online and the picture shows but still I can't login to it like I can with all the rest.

Any one run into this and have a solution?

Thanks much,

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Are you trying to browse with IE11? If not try that....It's in Win 10, just hiding..do a search for it. You may have to temporarily set IE has your "default" browser so when you click on the button you mentioned (a blue "e "?) it'll launch IE11.

P.S. - Welcome to IPCT! :wave:

Reaction score
Are you trying to browse with IE11? If not try that....It's in Win 10, just hiding..do a search for it. You may have to temporarily set IE has your "default" browser so when you click on the button you mentioned (a blue "e "?) it'll launch IE11.

P.S. - Welcome to IPCT! :wave:
I'm using a Mac with Safari... all the other cameras come up just fine this way, just this one isn't working.