Loryta Brand on Amazon Shop

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys,

This year Amazon's policy will required a registered brand to sell on their online shop ,so we registered this brand as the selling brand, all products are still the dahua oem products. We will make this changes on all new cams/listing from April.24th.

Future will paste a Loryta label on all camera box, this will help us to make full 2 years warranty and good/fast support as usual.

Thanks for all guys support.

Andy

Cameraguy

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Hey guys,

This year Amazon's policy will required a registered brand to sell on their online shop ,so we registered this brand as the selling brand, all products are still the dahua oem products. We will make this changes on all new cams/listing from April.24th.

Future will paste a Loryta label on all camera box, this will help us to make full 2 years warranty and good/fast support as usual.

Thanks for all guys support.

Andy
Awesome!!!

Reaction score
So, how can I connect your brands on Amazon with the models listed on Dahua's website? For example, if I'm looking for a simple 2.8 fixed Starlight bullet cam, (let's say Dahua #N53AB52), I can't find anything listed through your links. Or, is it a new camera that you don't have yet? Shoot, even a 2 or 3MP camera would be fine, I don't need 5MP, but I would like the smaller fixed Starlight POE camera.

weigle2

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
So, how can I connect your brands on Amazon with the models listed on Dahua's website? For example, if I'm looking for a simple 2.8 fixed Starlight bullet cam, (let's say Dahua #N53AB52), I can't find anything listed through your links. Or, is it a new camera that you don't have yet? Shoot, even a 2 or 3MP camera would be fine, I don't need 5MP, but I would like the smaller fixed Starlight POE camera.
The camera model you referenced is a US model camera. Andy (Loryta/EmpireTec) sells International model cameras which have a very different model number system. As far as I know, there is no easy way to cross=reference US model camera, with International models.

aristobrat

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
@yellowbunny, you might want to check out the new 5442 series. They're 4MP and use a bigger 1/1.8" lens and are about the best affordable low-light cameras that Dahua has. Dahua US doesn't carry them yet, but Andy does. Here's a link to a review of the varifocal bullet:
Review - OEM IPC-B5442E-ZE 4MP AI Varifocal Bullet Camera With Starlight+

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks, I'll shoot Andy a message and see what he says. @aristobrat - So the fixed bullet (no varifocal) 5442 series is the U.S. model, and you reviewed the verifocal version of that bullet cam (international PN) from what I can see, correct?

aristobrat

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks, I'll shoot Andy a message and see what he says. @aristobrat - So the fixed bullet (no varifocal) 5442 series is the U.S. model, and you reviewed the verifocal version of that bullet cam (international PN) from what I can see, correct?
@Wildcat_1 did the review of the 5442 varifocal bullet above. I missed that you were looking for a fixed-lens bullet. I can't find a review for the 5442 bullet (fixed lens), but the image quality should be similar to the 5442 varifocal bullet.

It does look like the Dahua US site now has three "5442" Pro-AI models from the International site.

The N45EF63 is a 5MP 1/1.8" 3.6mm (I know you mentioned 2.8mm) fixed bullet and the specs looks equivalent to the HFW5442T-ASE on the . The bigger sensor should give it better low-light image quality than the 5MP 1/2.7" model.

Here's the link for it on the International site:

Here's a link to that model on Andy's AliExpress site:

And on Amazon: