Lost in lala land!

Hound Dog 911

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I used Dell's drivers. Searching the forum for an alternate.

Hound Dog 911

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Came home to 93% memory with hardware acceleration on. Turned it back off to see what happens. Picture of our cats chilling on the dog house. I really need to figure out the schedule and what switch change activates WDR. Man are these camera's bright at night with it activated. 1487809111146.jpg

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
You need to install the correct driver from intel...you have to manually do it...its discussed in the threads here directions can be found via google.

Hound Dog 911

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I've read the threads on here. I thought I had the correct one from Intel and it failed to install. Now have dog sitting duty. I've been searching while sitting here. I'll figure it out. Feeling more and more confident with BI everyday. Trial and error. So far no leak without hardware acceleration off. Rock solid.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I've read the threads on here. I thought I had the correct one from Intel and it failed to install. Now have dog sitting duty. I've been searching while sitting here. I'll figure it out. Feeling more and more confident with BI everyday. Trial and error. So far no leak without hardware acceleration off. Rock solid.
you have an OEM dell install of windows, you need to manual do it..google it, there are plenty of step by step instructions on line.

Hound Dog 911

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
All 4 installed. Would like to pick up 2 Dahua's off of ebay for around 100 a piece to fill in some holes. Should I be scared of the non upgradeable models with English firmware?