Lost in lala land!

Hound Dog 911

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I catch the trailer in the corner of one cam. Believe me when I get a ptz camera there will be plenty of interesting footage.

Hound Dog 911

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Yeah I know my backyard is a mess. It will get cleaned up tomorrow. My son is home so I will have some help running cable. A couple pics a few minutes ago. Screenshot_20170219-190245.png Screenshot_20170219-190233.png

Camit

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Yeah I know my backyard is a mess. It will get cleaned up tomorrow. My son is home so I will have some help running cable. A couple pics a few minutes ago. View attachment 15327 View attachment 15328
These are the starlight cameras? Are you using additional lighting ? Post a picture with a person in it if you can.. thanks

Looks like you screenshot these from a android phone

Hound Dog 911

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
These are the starlight cameras? Are you using additional lighting ? Post a picture with a person in it if you can.. thanks

Looks like you screenshot these from a android phone
They are the Starlight cameras. My back yard and side yard is extremely dark. Some distant porch lights but that's it. I'm trying to get a picture for you. I have to tune this system. The cameras react slow to a trigger event. I'm missing points where I think it should start recording.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
They are the Starlight cameras. My back yard and side yard is extremely dark. Some distant porch lights but that's it. I'm trying to get a picture for you. I have to tune this system. The cameras react slow to a trigger event. I'm missing points where I think it should start recording.
If you are using blue iris to trigger motion events its got nothing to do with the cameras...you dont have it set properly..

Hound Dog 911

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I found the zones and hot spots to setup. It is definitely more responsive. I'm getting some failure to open error 800000002. I think that's what the error is. Carpet installation guys are here. I don't know what is different last night than earlier in the day. Before I had the time line at the bottom of blue iris screen that would show alerts. It still has that but clicking on it sometimes shows a black screen. Then try clicking on a past recording and get the error I described above.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I found the zones and hot spots to setup. It is definitely more responsive. I'm getting some failure to open error 800000002. I think that's what the error is. Carpet installation guys are here. I don't know what is different last night than earlier in the day. Before I had the time line at the bottom of blue iris screen that would show alerts. It still has that but clicking on it sometimes shows a black screen. Then try clicking on a past recording and get the error I described above.
That is becacuse you are recording to mp4 without installing the proper codec...dont record to mp4..record to bvr
The timeline will show a black screen if there was not recording at that time...if you want to timeline to correctly reflect recordings disable combine and cut orthewise..

Hound Dog 911

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I went back through and kind of started over. Everything seems to be running awesome now.