Many things

marku2

Known around here
Reaction score
Hi every one I'm from west Australia just got an email from many things about there beta version of there app for the hikvision cameras I'm assuming it's for the wifi cameras I have four mini domes in my system but run off cat cable anyone know any more info on what there doing with there system

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi every one I'm from west Australia just got an email from many things about there beta version of there app for the hikvision cameras I'm assuming it's for the wifi cameras I have four mini domes in my system but run off cat cable anyone know any more info on what there doing with there system
It is important to sober up before posting...

marku2

Known around here
Reaction score
Lol true what I was getting to was this app they have is it targeted towards the wifi cams hikvision do

marku2

Known around here
Reaction score
There is an app called many thing you can turn an old iPhone into a security camera the emailed me and asked if I wanted to try there beta program for the hikvision cameras I have I was wondering if any person knew any more about it and what they are planing to do in the future with hikvision

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Why dont you hit reply to that email and ask some people who know wtf ur talkin about.. Your likely the only user of that app on these forums.

marku2

Known around here
Reaction score
Sorry guys just wondering I will stick to using my asus rog 700 and hik vision set up more fun with that you helped me nayr reading all your post setting up Poe switching and access points I think I will just read from now on sorry guess to have annoyed you