tomster

n3wb
Reaction score
wrong assumption

Last edited by a moderator:

Terabyte

n3wb
Reaction score
What are the settings to get the PTZ to work on BlueIris. I've selected Hikvision as the settings under PTZ but it doesnt work and I don't see Huisun in the list.

Larebear

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
What are the settings to get the PTZ to work on BlueIris. I've selected Hikvision as the settings under PTZ but it doesnt work and I don't see Huisun in the list.
These are the settings I use and PTZ works fine in BI. Use the Find/inspect button and make sure 'Discovery port' is the same as your http port.

Chust

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Thank you! That worked! Is there a way to make the PTZ go faster? Sorry I'm new to PTZ and BlueIris. :)
Ask BI for a speed controller. IVMS 4200 has one and it makes ptz a lil faster.

frank10

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
But is the new model coming only with fixed lens, only PT?
From the spec pic and the fact Monica said it will cost less, it seems yes.

Chust

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
ptz.PNG

- - - Updated - - -

ptz.PNG

Where it says "There"

gpower07

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I total bought 7 mini ptz...one install in front of the house...maybe add 1 of each side too. and too much fun with it.

epcjay

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Sorry, havent been following this thread for some time now. I needed to order 2 more PTZ recently, and Monica just told me they are printing the Logo on the cameras now. Anyone recently order one and have the logo? How's it look?

tomster

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi there!
Is anyone aware of an URL to access a MJPEG-stream or at least a .jpg-snapshot?
I would like to embed the picture into a website and try to avoid the use of any plug-ins due to compability.

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
Hi there!
Is anyone aware of an URL to access a MJPEG-stream or at least a .jpg-snapshot?
I would like to embed the picture into a website and try to avoid the use of any plug-ins due to compability.
There is no mjpeg stream as far as I know, but there is rtsp stream.

dmanindfw

n3wb
Reaction score
Ugh, got a message from Monica that said "how are you.i am sorry for reply later.mini PTZ v2 is testing . Maybe we will sell next month
Thank you for your support
Best regards
Monica wen"

So looks like this may take a bit longer than expected.

Chust

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Ugh, got a message from Monica that said "how are you.i am sorry for reply later.mini PTZ v2 is testing . Maybe we will sell next month
Thank you for your support
Best regards
Monica wen"

So looks like this may take a bit longer than expected.

I hope they test the heck out of it! Sure is better that they're the tester, instead of us!

alphawave7

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I haven't checked...are they EOL on this 2015 version in favor of the new 2016 version, or will both remain available ongoing? edit: and can someone again highlight the supposed advantages of the 2016 version, I think it got lost in this or another thread?

atom

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I haven't checked...are they EOL on this 2015 version in favor of the new 2016 version, or will both remain available ongoing? edit: and can someone again highlight the supposed advantages of the 2016 version, I think it got lost in this or another thread?
As far as I'm aware the main benefit is the Ambarella CPU. It should provide significantly better image compression (including H265) and hopefully better image quality. With a bit of luck it will also allow for other improvements in "image processing" including motion detection, but that's just speculation on my behalf...

Am interested to hear of anything else too.