Mini-PTZ Give-Away Qontest

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
B R A N D N E W F R E E C A M E R A H E R E F E L L A S !

All ya gotta do is enter the Qontest!

00Buck

Known around here
Reaction score
I hope I can finish reading the Qontest disclaimer before the year is over. I am sure in the upcoming year I will need just one more camera!:)

archedraft

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
This year I hope to find out how many security cameras it takes before my wife finally looses it....

Haha, hopefully not, but for real this year, I am excited to introduce my daughter to the world and hoping to still get the same amount of sleep!

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
There are presently ten (10) contest entries.

(The Qontest will be closed and a winner will be declared after fifty [50] different [unique] members have submitted their entry.)

race01.gif

Rakin

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Hope for my child to have a good year.

Oh and a free ptz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nbstl68

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
My hope for the coming year is that my 20 yr old kitty stays strong and lives long enough for me to install my dahua cams and catch him doing something cute and memorable in the yard.
With a mini ptz I could track and zoom him.
20181008_183130.jpg

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Sheesh...giving away this BRAND NEW FREE NO STRINGS ATTACHED IP PTZ camera is proving to be a Sisyphusian task.

smiley29.gif

sisyphus02.gif

Mike A.

Known around here
Reaction score
I'm not withdrawing mine (so as to keep the count up), but I'm officially endorsing @vandyman's entry to get stuck with win the junk awesome cam. Beats mine with a stick. Big Bertha is hard to top.

Dramus

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Thanks for the Grate Qontest, Q™!

My hopes for the coming year... Hmmm... Continued reasonably good health for the love of my life, our furkids and me and no major disasters with home or cars. A couple more cams for the surveillance system would be nice, and maybe add an automation controller. Oh yeah: And finally complete The Man Cave Project :)

YYZed

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
My hope for the coming year -

That my cameras never have to capture any suspicious activity from the two-legged creatures. Four or more legs and wings are fine by me, because that's entertainment. Cats are more than suspicious on their own. I don't need to throw the human kind into the mix. Oh and...whirled peas.

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
There are presently fifteen (15) contest entries.

(The Qontest will be closed and a winner will be declared after fifty [50] different [unique] members have submitted their entry.)

giphy.gif

tech101

Known around here
Reaction score
I hope in 2020 Even better processors :D 10 NM will be a dream but at-least one can Hope so LOL. I would love to build a new RIG 2020 for Blue iris. And Also add some Ultra Series cams 4k :D Getting one soon But wanna get more :D Another thing in 2020 Run some cams to the Mailbox post..

Tinman

Known around here
Reaction score
Ok, I will help you out. My goal is to buy less cams and win more cams, so I can buy more guns & ammo :)

catcamstar

Known around here
Reaction score
@Q: I hope to be the 25th participant so you can send your precious cam to one of the other contestants :p

On a serious note: I hope that many people continue to (objectively) help others on this forum (and others): caring is sharing!

PS. your disclaimer gave me lots of ins- and transpiration :D