Mini PTZ v2: 4x optical zoom version

stoney7713

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
IR bleed from the black face plate. It's only twilight, went ahead and removed it again, it's just not going to work with this wider angle lens.
Cam5.20160407_202529.jpg

stoney7713

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
So just to be clear, there are not manual day/night settings on these cams(if there is I've overlooked it somewhere)

Jack B Nimble

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
It's open. They must have been updating their site or something...
If you go to thier site all reviews have been erased not a very credible supplier when that happens , and the 4x is no longer unavailable from what I see anyway. Someone here did post a note from Monica about them having to close.

Promod117

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
They didn't close. Their current line was removed and they updated. Having one bad product doesn't make them a bad company. Monica tried to help everyone the best she could. I would buy from her again.

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
They didn't close. Their current line was removed and they updated. Having one bad product doesn't make them a bad company. Monica tried to help everyone the best she could. I would buy from her again.
I agree. Even with the problem that I have with my 10x. It's from China. Patience is required. Don't have it, pay the price to get it from Amazon...

TechBill

Known around here
Reaction score
I wanted to let you all know that I have settled with them that they refunded some of the money back plus today I received a couple of SD card modules to replace them in the camera if I wanted.

I am impressed how Monica and her company handled this and yes I would buy from her again and I plan purchase some more 10x cams from them soon.

I really do hope they solve the 4x cam issues and put it back on the market soon because I think it's good wide view cam at the price they are offering.

Bill

Reaction score
I also got $40 back as a partial refund. I'm watching to see if a firmware update helps in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Futaba

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I agree. For about $100 shipped (with the $40 refund), I think it is a good enough deal for a 4x PTZ POE cam. The IQ is not awesome, but good enough. I am ready to buy a V2 from Monica again.

Reaction score
I wanted to let you all know that I have settled with them that they refunded some of the money back plus today I received a couple of SD card modules to replace them in the camera if I wanted.

I am impressed how Monica and her company handled this and yes I would buy from her again and I plan purchase some more 10x cams from them soon.

I really do hope they solve the 4x cam issues and put it back on the market soon because I think it's good wide view cam at the price they are offering.

Bill

I contacted Monica and am trying to order the 10x from her. She told me to order from this link but it says its unavaiable.

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/New-arrival-rotary-bullet-PTZ-camera-2mp-10x-night-vision-IR-80m-IP-camera/1248007_32437446186.html

Am i missing something? This is my first time ordering from Aliexpress.

bob2701

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

bob2701

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

Bill
I think they could have handled it a lot better.

They should have treated everyone the same, Some got a refund of $30 while others received $40, and you say she also included a couple of SD cards. Not very professional.