Mobile App stops working

skywaytp

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Suddenly BI app stops working on all of my mobile devices (android phone, android table, and Apple phone).

I don't remember changing anything on my mobile devices or on the Blue Iris PC. Today, I have updated BI on PC, restarted, checked user and webserver settings but could not find anything wrong. I have also updated the BI app, even tried uninstall/reinstall but nothing worked.

Any of us here is experiencing the same issue? Thanks a bunch!

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Suddenly BI app stops working on all of my mobile devices (android phone, android table, and Apple phone).

I don't remember changing anything on my mobile devices or on the Blue Iris PC. Today, I have updated BI on PC, restarted, checked user and webserver settings but could not find anything wrong. I have also updated the BI app, even tried uninstall/reinstall but nothing worked.

Any of us here is experiencing the same issue? Thanks a bunch!
Are you using bitdefender?

Vettester

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Just updated to 4.8.2.3, no issues on iOS.

File_001.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm having issues as well after the updated mobile client on android that came out on the 14th of October. First after the update only one widget would update the other 3 were black screens. I then removed and readded all of the widgets and they worked on the first refresh or so, but now again only one of them shows current information the others appear to show the camera view when I added them yesterday. My sons phone was still working on the old version, but it updated last night and now it is seeing the same issue. The updated version shows 2.0.61.

Thanks,
Jeff

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm having issues as well after the updated mobile client on android that came out on the 14th of October. First after the update only one widget would update the other 3 were black screens. I then removed and readded all of the widgets and they worked on the first refresh or so, but now again only one of them shows current information the others appear to show the camera view when I added them yesterday. My sons phone was still working on the old version, but it updated last night and now it is seeing the same issue. The updated version shows 2.0.61.

Thanks,
Jeff
your issue is unrelated. There were changes made to the way the app handles widgets. You will need to email support to report your problem.

skywaytp

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Thanks all again. I was able to bring it back to work by adjusting the router's security setting.
Thus, I guess the problem was our router blocking the access to Blue Iris system.