Mobile application to view Huisun 10x mini PTZ camera

TechBill

Known around here
Reaction score
Hardware decoder is available for Android 4.3+ devices only. Most probably your Firestick is still running Android 4.2.

Ahhh no wonder .. I do see the setting in my Nexus player which is running 4.3+ and using hardware.. Maybe it time to buy another Nexus player and replace the fire stick with it. The nexus player is on my living room TV and the fire stick is on my office TV. I like the Nexus player better than the Fire stick anyhow.

Thank again

Bill

alexvas

tinyCam Developer
Reaction score
After I received my Huisun mini PTZ camera, I have implemented new zoom control. Will be available in the next tinyCam update 6.4.2.

Screenshot_20160115-142059_framed.png

Kawboy12R

Known around here
Reaction score
Zoom buttons are already available in landscape mode if you change joystick to button controls. I can put zoom buttons in portrait mode as well for tablets. There is room for that.

View attachment 7602

Do not see place for presets at the moment.
One button under the zoom controls in that picture that activates a popup with the presets? Thanks for the hint of landscape mode with the buttons. I missed that combination. I often use portrait mode and have mostly used the joystick. Not anymore.

normel

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
thanks for replys ,. but HUISUN is not listed in the model list// which model is working instead?

alexvas

tinyCam Developer
Reaction score
Choose vendor (ONVIF) in tinyCam Monitor Android app. Actually network scanner should find Huisun camera as (ONVIF) automatically.

Last edited by a moderator:

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
@alexvas any chance to add couple features.

1. Add focus control for Huisun.
2. Add ability to have zoomed in (digital) view for individual cams in multi cam viewer. For any cam, like you can do in ivms4200

Thank you for a wonderful app!

alexvas

tinyCam Developer
Reaction score
1. Will add focus support for ONVIF soon.
2. No plans for digital zoom in multiple cameras view.

coupe96

n3wb
Reaction score
How can we add this camera to Android camera application? My other cam has uid and QR code which makes it easier to add and connect. I couldn't find any uid or QR code on this huisun camera.