Money & Economics

jpc-s4

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Lawyers who sunk Elon Musk's big pay package are now asking for nearly $6 billion worth of Tesla stock. Musk doesn't seem happy.

• Lawyers for a Tesla shareholder successfully sunk Elon Musk's $56 billion pay package from Tesla.
  • Now they're asking a judge for about 11% of the Tesla shares, worth about $6 billion, for attorneys fees.
  • Musk called the ask "criminal."

1709413906714.png

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
This actually turned out to hit US economics and related issues very well ..

I posted a few key points on this video

It Begins… NYC Starts Evicting Migrants
"Asylum Seekers are getting evicted from illegal apartments they're renting because the shelter system is full. Greedy landlords are now exploiting the city's most vulnerable to make a profit.... is that ok?"

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I've been warning about the small banks for what? 6+months? Its getting ugly out there..

NY's Hochul Faces 'Political Crisis' As NYCB Collapse Repercussions Loom
NY's Hochul Faces 'Political Crisis' As NYCB Collapse Repercussions Loom | ZeroHedge

View attachment 188733
NY Commercial Real Estate .. I think we've seen this warning for a long time .. always wondering why it did not collapse sooner .. just like China Real Estate ... how long can these bubbles hold up

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Yep
Lots more out there.

I actually think theirs is in mostly rental/income property. They’re saying one possible way to salvage it is to bundle up the property and sell that and use the money to prop up the bank if I’m reading it right.

Last edited: