More People Peeing and leaving trash outside my house

qflyer

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I dunno man, seems like a good way to get shot. I'm assuming this is a public access road? If it is, you don't really have authority to be running people off regardless of whether they're taking a leak and littering or not. Then you show up with a flash light in their face and a gun in hand? Looks like you didn't even notice there was another person in the back seat that whole time. You'd be dead if these were bad guys and not just idiots who needed to piss. Maybe there's more to it that I don't know about, but I'd re-evaluate your approach.

Don't get me wrong. I understand the frustration. I spend more time than I'd like running drunk college kids off of my boat dock, but it's a bit different dealing with kids from a distance who obviously aren't armed than what this video shows.

qflyer

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Everyone was out the truck and completely wasted, called HPD for DUI but no way they will follow up

The more people stand up to these trash people, the more they will learn its not okay
Looks like 3 people are outside the truck, but the back door opens at 5:55. Is that not another person?

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
So is that a 3.5mm - 87.5mm lens or a 4.75mm - 118.75mm lens? Both are 25:1 ratio.
Or do you want a 15x lens that's 8mm to 120mm?

Lens ratio doesn't mean anything :p .
The 30X is 5.9 mm to 177 mm, F1.5 to F3.4 30× Optical Zoom

The 25X is 4.8 mm to 120 mm, F1.6 to F3.5 25× optical Zoom

Now, my numbers mean something.

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
What camera do you have?
30X is a discontinued HIKVISION DS-2DE7530IW-AE Turret. I have had it up and running 24/7 for about 4 years. Still going strong with zero issues.

25X is a HIKVISION DS-2DE4A425IW-DE Got this one this summer. Yep, it's a dome PTZ, but I really haven't had any issues with clarity or IR backfeed into the optics. I bought it mainly for watching wildlife in my backyard and woods surrounding my house. My house is a 1/3 mile off the road. Don't get any human visitors back here, except my grand daughter on her mini bike.