More People Peeing and leaving trash outside my house

Pentagano

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Very dangerous situation. Looks like a gun you're carrying in your right hand behind your back. Is it? :wow::wow:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Totally understand but I’d invest in some soft body armor you can easily flip on, seriously.

Typically once outside the house and with no legal defined “curtilage” you’d be better off in court if the gun was holstered until needed.

From my days as a volunteer fireman I’ve always kept a pair of jeans laid out on the floor next to the bed. Jump up, slip on jeans (with holster already attached) insert gun, grab flashlight and go.

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
I read a book about an NYPD officer. He says in a darkened area he was trained to hold the torch at a right angle away from his body. Any shooters will aim for the torch. Unless their a bad shot and get lucky you've gained what could be a life saving advantage.

The book was street warrior by Ralph Friedman BTW

Last edited:

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Nice flashlight. I have some similar ones. The strobes are blinding. They are one of the most important pieces of equipment behind cams and guns. We need a separate thread just for the new and improved LED flashlights. Good video.
I have a Fenix flashlight that has a strobe like that. Great Flashlight, boy, does it eat through some batteries, though.

IReallyLikePizza2

Known around here
Reaction score
Yeah, this is a Fenix PD35, the original model from a good number of years ago. So far so good

I have a giant stack of good quality Sanyo 2200mah 18650's I took from Lenovo laptop batteries. Not the longest lasting, but I just rotate them out every few weeks

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Yeah, this is a Fenix PD35, the original model from a good number of years ago. So far so good

I have a giant stack of good quality Sanyo 2200mah 18650's I took from Lenovo laptop batteries. Not the longest lasting, but I just rotate them out every few weeks
Mine is the E35UE model. I think it is discontinued now. It takes Lithium 123 batteries. Not something you want to lay down and forget it is on. It get HOT, too.

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Not running BI?

Where are the pitchforks?
I run Macs. BI doesn't play nice with OSX. I do have a copy of BI on a old Win7 machine I have on another desk. I don't ever turn it on unless I have some drawings to do in ACAD. Win7 machine is noisy and uses a bunch of power in comparison with my Macs.