need cameras for house

cheater35

n3wb
Reaction score
what is a system that anyone would recommend, looking into installing cameras around my house.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
what is a system that anyone would recommend, looking into installing cameras around my house.
You need to be more specific...Look at hikvision and dahua, its the best bang for your buck..

spyfly81

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
What are you looking to do? just have cameras on the side of your house? have cameras that will work and see things? looking to an easy install?

NVR

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Just curious is there a Hikvision outdoor Cam that supports two way voice communication?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Just curious is there a Hikvision outdoor Cam that supports two way voice communication?
Yes, there are a bunch..you simply need to install your own mic and speaker...2132FIS, 2732FIS, 2632FIS,
The 2532IS has a built in mic, but you need to add a speaker.

Reactions: NVR

NVR

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Gotcha Fender, was hopping there was a model with everything incorporated to put at a door for example. But maybe a small outdoor speaker connected to the mentioned model can get the job done.

Im really thinking about doing this soon.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Gotcha Fender, was hopping there was a model with everything incorporated to put at a door for example. But maybe a small outdoor speaker connected to the mentioned model can get the job done.

Im really thinking about doing this soon.
Keep in mind you will need to power the speaker independently, you can use a passive mic though...

Reactions: NVR