1. The FOV that I have right now I really don't want to lose that, I understand the higher the degree the wider the view which I currently have. My first system from Swann came with four T855 cams FOV 90° then about 4 months later bought another system on sale with 8 cams T852 with a FOV of 80° so when changing out the cams I noticed the lower degree cams gave me a wider view which I like and Swann does not give the specs for the lens type. Also I have read that different lenses on different sensors Will not be exactly same FOV??????
2. So what I am thinking of doing instead of buying a whole new system and may not liking it, is to buy just the camera and test it out for the FOV
My question after reading some post on here I believe this is what I am able to do Yes Or No????
1. Buy the cam hook it up to my router
2. Go into the router and get the IP of the cam
3. Put the IP in the browser and I guess I will be able to look at the FOV Yes Or NO????
4. If I like what I see then I can buy a complete system
Pics and Video attached to show you what I am talking about that the 80 vs 90 gives a wider view
Another question if you don't mind, When I buy the new NVR I understand to change the password on the NVR, when changing to the new password will the cameras take that password? Or do I need to give the caners a different password? I would like to have only one password for the NVR and just one for the cameras and not eight different passwords for each cameras, do I really need to change the password for the cameras if it takes the one from the NVR confused.
Thanks for for your help