"Network Abnormal" & Cameras no longer working

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
When I open SADP tool, I can see the NVR device is online but the 3 cameras that I have plugged into the PoE ports do not show (I read somewhere that this is bc the built-in PoE ports are on separate networks).
Yes, that's normal, the cameras on Hikvision NVR PoE ports by default don't show in SADP on the PC connected to the LAN.

Suggestion :
In the NVR web GUI, under Camera Management, note down the IP addresses listed for all the connected cameras, against their channel number.

Connect the PC to an unused NVR PoE port. You don't need to change any PC settings.
Note down the devices and the IP addresses that SADP finds.
Disconnect one camera cable, refresh SADP and see which found device goes away,
Write down the channel number against the device that dropped out in list that you just made.
Repeat for all devices.

Now - compare the channel numbers and IP addresses found on the NVR PoE ports, and the list under Camera Management.
See if they match, post the results here.

Reaction score
Now - compare the channel numbers and IP addresses found on the NVR PoE ports, and the list under Camera Management.
See if they match, post the results here.
[/QUOTE]

When I try to change the mismatched IP on SADP I get an error code "Device Rejected:

Reaction score
Greetings, I am late to this thread.

I'm having a similar problem.

Now that I understand I have to set the camera IP to the same as the POE port IP.

Can you explain how do I find the POE port IP?