New guy needs help with Panasonic PTZ working with Bosch Divar

Reaction score
New here. Seems like some smart people on the site. I’m racking my brain for something that you may know the answer to.
I have at (2) Amazon WH’s with Bosch DIVAR 6xxx that we just installed. Due to NDAA compliance issues the existing Hikvisions for flagged for removal.
What I know was the Hikvision was working fine with Panasonic PTZ WV-SC385 and SC387 cams. Tried installing them on the Bosch. They show up in “scan for ONVIF devices “. Add. Great. PTZ controls work………. but will not record. There is a good chance while on the Hikvision they weren’t set to record. At this point no way to know. Dematic (a conveyor belt company) did install of these high end(for the time installed) Panasonic PTZ’s. This question fits great if I’m finding someone on here that’s dealt specifically with this combo. The other would be a person who knows Panasonic PTZ cams very well. My Bosch local guy only knows Bosch. These Panasonic cams already existed on previous system. Add a new Bosch cam and everything does as it supposed to. Had somewhat of a revelation at home today. Seems the Panasonic ONVIF may have multiple profiles. Some docs indicate a profile may be “Live only”. Could this be the missing link? What is best and easiest software to communicate with Panasonic PTZ’s that will show existing profiles?
If I factory default a camera, does it wipe out old profiles? Please help me get these cameras to record. Desperation setting in 5,4,3,2,…..

Reaction score
So, up front- no experience with Bosch
With that said., I've been running a Panasonic PTZ camera for years (in my case using NDI)

My understanding on ONVIFG is that is the control protocol, and has (basically, or entirely) NOTHING to with sending of video from camera to some recording device.
And you aren't clear if you mean on-device recording (typically SD card) or if you mean sending video to a receiving device (which, like a NVR, would then Record... though there are some camera's that will risk data loss and 'write' a video file over the network

The Panasonic PTZ camera I work with, like most such cameras, has its own web interface (ie http or https://{ip address of camera} and then login with appropriate credentials
I'd start with checking what video output options are configured on the Panasonic camera (both video codec, and target IP address to send video)

Someone should have list of cameras and their IPs. Beware of typical network security considerations (ie, don't presume you can reach those camera IPs from any computer)