New member from Houston, TX

Romanova

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello all! New member from Cypress which is just outside of Houston. Always wanted to do a camera system and finally decided to get serious about it. Neighbor is getting a pool put in and one of the work trucks took out my mailbox. Was able to get the company to cover it, but having video evidence would have really been great.

I'll save all of my questions until after I do more reading/research on this forum. Seems like a great resource and can't wait to get to work on it.

Thanks!

Tyler

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
Hello Tyler, welcome to the forum from the Dallas area.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hello all! New member from Cypress which is just outside of Houston. Always wanted to do a camera system and finally decided to get serious about it. Neighbor is getting a pool put in and one of the work trucks took out my mailbox. Was able to get the company to cover it, but having video evidence would have really been great.

I'll save all of my questions until after I do more reading/research on this forum. Seems like a great resource and can't wait to get to work on it.

Thanks!

Tyler
Welcome Tyler,

It's easy to get swamped with information here, so I wanted to share some notes with you

Please check out @giomania 's notes:
Dahua Starlight Varifocal Turret (IPC-HDW5231R-Z)

I have also made notes which are a summary of a lot of the reading I've been doing here,:
Looking for some advice and direction!

Have fun joining us here.