gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
So do I. No hablo español, so you are doing much better than I am. Welcome to the forum amigo.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
And what makes you think things are so bad in Cuba for @jorge5678 and his family?
Starving people... thanks to Castros, the fall of the Soviet Union ( they used to supply $$$ ), and the financial failure of Venezuela ( who used to also help out the Castro Regime ).

It was so bad that they actually have recipes to replace beef with grape fruit peels for breaded beef steak...

Example... note I haven't viewed this video, but saw a reference to this awhile back..

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I’ve got some news for you: you don’t know anything about Cuba, other than that which the United States government and the American media wants you to know.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I’ve got some news for you: you don’t know anything about Cuba, other than that which the United States government and the American media wants you to know.
Hi Q,

Actually I do know a lot more about Cuba than you claim. I don't really need to get into those details here.

Suffice to say my information comes from more sources other than US Government, and US media.

Last edited: