Newest BI android app update

J Sigmo

Known around here
Reaction score
All seems OK in Oreo for me, now. Sound works, no crashes so far for me with this update. This is with version.53. I guess I'm behind the curve again! ;)

Cameraguy

Known around here
Reaction score
Its still crashing now on android pie even with the latest .54. This only happens if audio (listening) is enabled in the app.
Testing here now
So far
sound works
Recording works
No crashes..
Seems stable on original pixel android 8.1.0

Last edited:

J Sigmo

Known around here
Reaction score
I put .54 on, and with brief testing, it, too, seems fine under Oreo. I can test further when I'm off work later.

Mr_D

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I just updated to 4.7.6.15 but my mobile version still says 2.0.53 and the push notifications don't work. Do I just need to wait for 2.0.54 to be pushed?

J Sigmo

Known around here
Reaction score
I just updated to 4.7.6.15 but my mobile version still says 2.0.53 and the push notifications don't work. Do I just need to wait for 2.0.54 to be pushed?
On my phone, this update was not pushed, but I found it by going into the Play Store, looking at "my apps", and there it was. So I manually told it to update to .54. Check. It should be there.

Mr_D

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
On my phone, this update was not pushed, but I found it by going into the Play Store, looking at "my apps", and there it was. So I manually told it to update to .54. Check. It should be there.
I just grabbed my phone to try that and it said "updated 7 minutes ago". So its current now and push notifications are working again.

patja

n3wb
Reaction score
I am getting push notifications but the custom notification sound specified in the BI app settings is no longer being used. It uses the default notification sound instead.

Anyone have custom app notification sounds working?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I am getting push notifications but the custom notification sound specified in the BI app settings is no longer being used. It uses the default notification sound instead.

Anyone have custom app notification sounds working?
the update today to .55 fixes that.

patja

n3wb
Reaction score
the update today to .55 fixes that.
Got it, thanks!

Anyone else who has this issue might want to note that it is necessary to setup the notification sound again after this update. The prior setting was overwritten/reset by the new app version.

BaBaLou

n3wb
Reaction score
But now only one server is updating on widget. I have 2 BI. Both have a widget. After update when refreshing the widget it will only do so for the last widget added. If i erase the widget that is not updating and reinstall it it will function but now the other widget wont.
BaBaLou
Ps. Sorry this is replies to the wrong topic. Its in reference to todays update. V2.0.61

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
But now only one server is updating on widget. I have 2 BI. Both have a widget. After update when refreshing the widget it will only do so for the last widget added. If i erase the widget that is not updating and reinstall it it will function but now the other widget wont.
BaBaLou
Ps. Sorry this is replies to the wrong topic. Its in reference to todays update. V2.0.61

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk
Email Blue Iris support.