nvr dahua

kukita

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello, I have a problem when I want to connect the dahua full color cameras to the NVR nvr-5432-16p, the nvr recognizes the connection, allows the device to be loaded but does not give IMAGE/VIDEO, we tried assigning an ip within the network range and still not It gives an image, then we try with the factory settings and neither... the only thing left is to see if the problem does not come from the firmware of the nvr since it has a firmware Version: 2.616.0000, and it is already a bit old for the new equipment... so my question is if the nvr changed it to what version would it support? Or do you have any suggestions for a solution?

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
what is the camera's model and fw build date? NVR firmware build date?
Normally POE NVR will plug in and play, no need to do further settings. Don't change the camera's IP, just make factory reset to it and insert to the nvr.

Reimo

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hi @kukita

Firmware 2.616.0000 indicates that it is indeed a very, very old NVR, Should not be used in network while full on security holes.
Anyhow, I think your problem might be this little thing that This NVR supports only old h264 video codec, and Your cameras are most likely set as h265.

Your NVR is so old, that it has no knowledge about h265 and it can not automatically adjust it so. You must set them manually but You can not do it with poe-nvr
Other thing is that you might have low-res NVR that can decode images up to 720p, or with good luck bit more - and again can not handle your cameras default resolution.
To save you from this agony, I strongly recommend to throw it out and get something up-to-date.

kukita

n3wb
Reaction score
¿Cuál es el modelo de la cámara y la fecha de fabricación del fw? ¿Fecha de compilación del firmware NVR?
Normalmente POE NVR se conectará y reproducirá, sin necesidad de realizar más configuraciones. No cambie la IP de la cámara, solo restablezca la configuración de fábrica e insértela en el nvr.
[/CITA]
1683212532485.png