Overallocated Shortage Error after MB Failure

gfaulk09

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Heres a video of what happens... I did disable the service, if It was enabled. It would not have crashed to the Home Screen but instead blue iris would have stayed open but clip generation would stop

Flintstone61

Known around here
Reaction score
if your C drive is full you can't get anywhere. Your showing over allocated on C. you have to shrink "new" on C: in Clips and Archiving ( at least temporarily ) so that there is ample free space for windows to write the BI data. there is nowhere for the computer to write files. Shrink the allocation values below the drive capacity in Clips and archiving.

Flintstone61

Known around here
Reaction score
my 7.91 capacity drive drive is allocated 7.25TB, my 256 GB SSd has 30 % free space. when my allocation setting have been incorrect, whether by days or size, I have problems.

SouthernYankee

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
It looks like you are having a security problem. Does the user that the BI service is running as have write access to the C drive an the NAS.

I still recommend ....
Start over. Uninstall bi
Delete the clips
Reinstall bi.

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Fresh Clean install of windows while your at it, using the Microsoft Media Creation Tool.
There appears to be a lot of stuff on that computer, that shouldn't be there.
BI and the operating system should be the only software.
Dont write video to the C:/drive SSD, put it all in new on the E: drive and leave it there. New folder should be on the E:/ drive, not on C:
See this.

Attachments