Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Meanwhile, FOX News reports that the virus likely originated in Wuhan's Virology lab, but not as a bioweapon, but in the research of viruses. Hard to tell what's true versus what's not true.

And yet politics is driving incumbents (R&D alike) to reopen the economy...

I do believe in a few weeks we will be past the hump but it will be a while before the right conditions are in place for a mostly normal situation.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
How the heck can we not have working testing sites? Why do people create problems? And why are we turning into a third-world country? :(

Poltico's take on Dr. Ayyadurai :rofl:

“Now they question if all of the numbers are inflated,” Stranahan said. “It seems like Fauci is the voodoo doll for their frustration with what is clearly a worldwide medical decision.”
Someone is playing cover-up, :lol:

Last edited:

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Some guys ask me for the N95 masks, how to buy good masks, easy way to check the quality is to put water in. And hold it 30 seconds to check if have any leakage, if has leakge the mask is not good.
Till now i helped around 20guys bought them,I also Donate some medical masks to one US hospital too.
US cases is going down now, the next step is how to escape the infection when you go to work. My friend in Wuhan, their community blocked again, has lots of none sympton cases. After 1 week after re-open they have to stay at home again. This only for those communities which have confirmed infections.
1587005814039.png

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Last edited:

Frankenscript

Known around here
Reaction score
How's the house coming, Q? Must be weird dealing with that with so much stuff shut down.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score

Frankenscript

Known around here
Reaction score
Maybe the pigs are behind the virus, with intent to shut down the processing plants.

I read about the Smithfield plant where nearly 10% of the workers had COVID-19. Wow.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Maybe the pigs are behind the virus, with intent to shut down the processing plants.

I read about the Smithfield plant where nearly 10% of the workers had COVID-19. Wow.

518 of 3700 employees tested positive so far for Covid-19. Another 100+ people who came in contact with employees now have Covid-19.

As much as I enjoy bacon my hankering for Smithfield bacon has gone down. I did not previously know that Smithfield is now owned by the Chinese.

Frankenscript

Known around here
Reaction score
518 of 3700 employees tested positive so far for Covid-19. Another 100+ people who came in contact with employees now have Covid-19.

As much as I enjoy bacon my hankering for Smithfield bacon has gone down. I did not previously know that Smithfield is now owned by the Chinese.
Wow! Last time I saw stats it was 270 out of 3700. Now 518. Up almost double.

Time for a new brand of bacon for a while. Lockdown is one thing but risking my bacon supply means this $hit I just got real.

(Apparently you don't get Covid by eating the virus, and that plant packages under various other labels besides Smithfield's so buying generic bacon not help anyway)

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Wow! Last time I saw stats it was 270 out of 3700. Now 518. Up almost double.

Time for a new brand of bacon for a while. Lockdown is one thing but risking my bacon supply means this $hit I just got real.

(Apparently you don't get Covid by eating the virus, and that plant packages under various other labels besides Smithfield's so buying generic bacon not help anyway)

The Chinese company WH Group (WuHan Group? :idk:) presents the following pork favorites:

Yummy