Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
What law did they break? Seriously, is there a cessation of American's constitutional right to protest in a courtroom?
The more you know....

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
When I saw those guys on the capital steps in Michigan with their guns I thought more power too them. But I knew that was going to be the picture that represented (by the left media anyway) every single one of all 1000's of the people that showed up protesting the bogus restrictions that the Governor put in place,... can't buy seeds or work in your garden, give me a brake. Joy Reid did her little white male rant the very next day of course, and painted the picture if your white and bare arms your a white nationalist racist. What that governor did was stupid and deserved protest on many levels.

Let's assess the Occupy movement. That was a leftist movement. That of course was okay by the leftist media but not the guys on the capitol steps with guns? Well the guys with guns went home peacefully and did not rape and commit other crimes like some in the occupy camp did. But no assessment in that regard from the left.

Frankenscript

Known around here
Reaction score
Lions and Tigers and cats, oh my!

Housecats now test positive for coronavirus in NY State. The irony is these pets got the test more easily than Q and Mrs. Q.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Its at the Zoo too, Seven more big cats at Bronx Zoo test positive for coronavirus

Back on topic,

Housecats now test positive for coronavirus in NY State. The irony is these pets got the test more easily than Q and Mrs. Q.

Attachments

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score

Contact Tracing app shows Qtm was at at the same location as the cats and he was also at the Bronx Zoo recently so I think indirectly Qtm got his test.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
FYI - I found this one interesting.

COVID-19 Update 59 with Roger Seheult, MD of MedCram - Medical Lectures Explained Clearly

We recorded this video in response to your comments asking what Dr. Seheult's daily regimen is - to optimize his immune system and minimize COVID-19 risk. In the absence of good clinical data that is specific to SARS-CoV-2, Dr. Seheult discusses supplements, sleep, and his daily disinfection routine when removing PPE, getting in his car, and returning home from the hospital. We look forward to more randomized, blinded, placebo-control studies in the future that will build upon the current body of evidence as it relates to immunity and specifically coronaviruses such as SARS-CoV-2.

megazone23

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
No, but neither were the over 80,000 deaths from the regular flu in America in 2018. And I should add that is with a Flu Vaccine!

But we also didn’t strip 100s of millions from their jobs in 2018 either.
Regular flu didn't overload the hospitals. And I should add that the doctors and nurses do not wear full gear PPE when treating regular flu but they do (or they should) for COVID-19 but still many got infected and even died.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Regular flu didn't overload the hospitals. And I should add that the doctors and nurses do not wear full gear PPE when treating regular flu but they do (or they should) for COVID-19 but still many got infected and even died.
No city in America, not even NY, has gotten overloaded. In NY, strained maybe but not fully overloaded. In the rest of the country not even close.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai has been discussing this for the past several weeks :rolleyes: I guess many would rather prefer to hear an MD speak about this, :rofl: The future is personalized medicine. Add Vitamin's A and E on the list as well. :p

FYI - I found this one interesting.

COVID-19 Update 59 with Roger Seheult, MD of MedCram - Medical Lectures Explained Clearly

We recorded this video in response to your comments asking what Dr. Seheult's daily regimen is - to optimize his immune system and minimize COVID-19 risk. In the absence of good clinical data that is specific to SARS-CoV-2, Dr. Seheult discusses supplements, sleep, and his daily disinfection routine when removing PPE, getting in his car, and returning home from the hospital. We look forward to more randomized, blinded, placebo-control studies in the future that will build upon the current body of evidence as it relates to immunity and specifically coronaviruses such as SARS-CoV-2.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
I find it odd that Dr Fauci stated that Covid-19 likely cannot be transmitted from pets to humans. Curious to know how dogs, cats and tigers contracted Covid-19...I assume from humans therefore I assume the path is not one way.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Judge unilaterally "making law" does not sound American. We already have enough liberal activist judges bypassing the laws of this country. No clue which way this judge swings.

Frankenscript

Known around here
Reaction score
Judge unilaterally "making law" does not sound American. We already have enough liberal activist judges bypassing the laws of this country. No clue which way this judge swings.

Come on, masks are the new Sexy!

Screenshot_20200423-091508.jpg

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Define EXPERT

First you want to charge people $119 to buy DIY COVID-19 Testing Kits with their stimulus money. Then you want them to mail back the samples, sit back with their fingers crossed and wait. Finally, you want them to get vaccinated all for a fee. I smell profit $$$ :wow: Freedom of the Press shouldn't equate to Freedom of Bullshit. You potentially hurt the lives of many. Whatever happened to protecting the American public?

Tell you what, this is the best trade deal ever, you buy the kits, we make enough money to support continued scientific research for remedying COVID-19! :rofl: President Trump has entered the world of dirty politics. I'm sure he's aware of that by now. In reality, no blame, no gain. To elect a non-politician as president is the best thing that's happened after so many years. Exposing politicians helps the general public grasp the very fabric of reality. This shouldn't be an internal matter. No need for shenanigans. Monica would be pleased:lol:

source (1).gif

Last edited: