Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Nah, I pegged him for a never Trumper libertarian a while ago. Definitely not on the left, but never Trumpers will occasionally dip into leftist propaganda playbook when it can be used to attack Trump.
I am not so sure. I know of Tucker Carlson, Rand Paul and others including a couple in my neighborhood and they sure to not hold the political views that he does. Just look at his post on churches for one example.

Last edited:

Frankenscript

Known around here
Reaction score
Sorry guys, been too busy with work to reply. Got a few things to say about your so called facts but it will have to wait. Instead for today I leave you with a bizarre face mask picture:

Screenshot_20200605-130529.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
Ah, but apples to apples comparisons are not allowed in the "feeling world". Only perception and deception are acceptable.

I also heard another statistic, but can't site it as I heard it in passing during another discussion, that a white police officer is eight times more likely to be killed by a black than a black is to be killed by a white police officer. I'll look around for that one to be able to cite it definitively.

Frankenscript

Known around here
Reaction score
I suggest the statistic that matters is: how much more likely is it that a black person will be killed by a cop, than it is that a white person will be killed by a cop, adjusted for the fact that there are lots more white people than black people.

In other words, the narrative is that if you are black, you are much more likely to be killed by cops than if you were white.

I will look up stats this weekend; I don't know them and am not yet suggesting the perception is true.

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
This is not about Blacks. It is about Leftist controlling the narrative to bring America down and divide us as a nation.
What load of pure unadulterated bullshit, clearly designed to butress the claim that "everything is fine just the way it is". This is about economics, and it always has been...cops killing black Americans is a symptom. If you were shortchanged for fucking GENERATIONS you'd be damn well pissed off too.

...examination of wealth in the U.S. finds evidence of staggering racial disparities. At $171,000, the net worth of a typical white family is nearly ten times greater than that of a Black family ($17,150) in 2016. Gaps in wealth between Black and white households reveal the effects of accumulated inequality and discrimination, as well as differences in power and opportunity that can be traced back to this nation’s inception. The Black-white wealth gap reflects a society that has not and does not afford equality of opportunity to all its citizens...
fig1_LO.png

Frankenscript

Known around here
Reaction score
View attachment 63218

This is not about Blacks. It is about Leftist controlling the narrative to bring America down and divide us as a nation.
Oh it was easy.

If you are black you are between two and three times more likely to be killed by cops even though you are less likely to be armed at the time.

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

Frankenscript

Known around here
Reaction score
Can't quote Universities, Q... They are elitist!