Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
If one vaccinated person transmits the virus to another vaccinated person, the severity "should apparently" still be low, although seems like there hasn't been a firm scientific basis on this with all the flip-flopping going on :(

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
So how did the flippin' deer get it?

60 Percent of Deer Tested in Michigan Have Been Exposed to SARS-CoV-2

….. and more importantly, how does this affect my jerky supply from bro-in-law this winter?
I want to know how they got the deer to be still long enough to shove the long Q-Tip up it's nose. Hahaha. PCR testing, What a Joke...This Article, yeah right, they have known about this since the beginning of last year yet this is the first ANYONE every heard of this...

1627776320206.png

Last edited:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Been doing so for almost eighteen months already. We were about to head back into the office (like so many people) and wasn't it just so terribly convenient for this "highly contagious delta variant" to come along? They DO NOT want people talking with others, not at church, not at work, not at bars or restaurants. They are so terribly afraid Americans will convince others how FAKE this whole thing is.

Do some people die from Covid? Yes, definitely. Much the same numbers as the seasonal flu, or pneumonia. Were we ever forced to wear masks or take injections for those? NO. Annual flu shot was never more than about 67% effective each year. The CDC and vaccine makers would guess which strains of influenza would be more prevalent, and work those into the vaccine. More often than not, their guesses were wrong, and the benefits of the annual flu vaccine were nowhere near what anyone ever considered for a traditional vaccine, where mid-to-high 90s percents were afforded immunity. People started wondering about the flu shots, and stopped 'just getting them'. Look at the bigger, badder boogeyman they then brought forth, and look how pitiful their so-called vaccine has been.

Quite a show, from people who seek to control others through collective fear. Their control is tenuous at best. That control was slipping. People are starting to figure it out. I really feel sorry for the folks who took the shots and got sick with Covid, anyway. It's a very difficult way to learn the truth.
Amen Brother...It is So Blatantly Obvious what is going on now. I believe all of what has been going on is a precursor of things to come. One World Order...

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
If one vaccinated person transmits the virus to another vaccinated person, the severity "should apparently" still be low, although seems like there hasn't been a firm scientific basis on this with all the flip-flopping going on :(
I agree but many keep forgetting the severity of this whole Pandemic has always been low with a survival rate of 99%. 1% chance of death is an Extremely Low percentage in most anything we do on a daily basis. I am not down playing anything with this statement. We have had a family member pass last year with Covid, he was in his 60s, it is devastating to lose anyone for any illness, but it happens every second of everyday. A dear friend of mine passed last year, in his early 70s, he went in March 2020 with a pain in his stomach, they found stage 4 cancer, they did a PET Scan and found it all through his body, in his brain, in less than 2 months, a week after his first Chemo, my friend went to be with our Lord.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Which doesn’t even include how many cases like my mother which haven’t “officially” been recognized in any database…. ? It could be many more. There’s NO incentive for the government or the healthcare industry to report bad results from the vax. There’s way too much money at stake.

Last edited:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Which doesn’t even include how many cases like my mother which haven’t “officially” been recognized in any database…. ? It could be many more. There’s NO incentive for the government or the healthcare industry to report bad results from the vax. There’s way too much money at stake.
So right.
And I'll wager that if you went to the doc with a broken arm anytime since March of 2020 it was reported as COVID.....the hospitals got government funding for every so-called case. Talk about the inmates running the asylum! :screwy::banghead: