Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Who here still wears a mask in the supermarket?

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
It's "Groundhog Day" but reality brought to us by the Marxocrats.

I don't wear a mask anywhere other than where it is necessary to gain entry like the doctors office or the hospital. So far nowhere else is requiring it for entry although I see more people wearing them in everyday places like the grocery store. I saw a woman, today, walking outside and all alone for at least a 1/4 mile between her and the next person, other than passengers in the cars on the road anyway, wearing a mask. Undoubtedly a supporter of Sleepy, Creepy, Crooked, Basement, Gun Grabbing Joe Bunco. In other words an idiot.

user8963

Known around here
Reaction score
Who here still wears a mask in the supermarket?
supermarket ? i see people who wears a mask when driving alone in own car. i know people who dont want to meet still now.. or only outside with distance. and some of them got the vac 2x..

im glad that we had no coronavirus karen spread.. saw it on youtube.. here we have only a spreading anxiety disorder

Reaction score
Have not worn one since vax except where needed to gain entry, like Dr office. Just returned from a 4 week RV trip to WY, MN, WI, MI, and NOLA. Driving through the states from TX all along the way. Stopping at rest areas, campgrounds and truck stops. It was always interesting to see the local requirements RE masks and distancing. While some truck stops had posted signs requiring masks, many folks did not wear them.

At the FMCA rally in Gillette, there were some folks wearing masks. Considering that the average age of folks at the rally (owners of Class A and other RVs) is over 65, most are retired, there were only a small number of people wearing masks in the vendor areas and the session rooms. Even the workers at the fairgrounds were not wearing them. But in other states along the way, some workers in restaurants were wearing them, mostly younger folks.

My wife just came in from outside and commented "I don't understand why some people wear masks in their cars all by themselves".