Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

user8963

Known around here
Reaction score
If Europe is still using the PCR test I don't believe a word they're saying. Studies of cultures are valid, but the PCR test is total BS.
to my knowledge the test procedure itself is "good", but there are too many problems ... the first problem is the testkit itself, then the people who do it and the labs itself. all these tests are a goldmine for the companies who are involved... so you cannot trust them anyway...

and yes here it is the goldstandard... :idk:

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

user8963

Known around here
Reaction score
Sounds real, .. i dont think they do it in any country, because its to expensive and useless to sequencing specific tests.. thatswhy they will use samples to get statistics.

problems are the false positiv tests which may lead to false statistics.

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
to my knowledge the test procedure itself is "good", but there are too many problems ... the first problem is the testkit itself, then the people who do it and the labs itself. all these tests are a goldmine for the companies who are involved... so you cannot trust them anyway...

and yes here it is the goldstandard... :idk:
The biggest problem is the number of "cycles" used in the test, let alone its accuracy at detecting the CCP Virus. If it is run with enough cycles it would probably detect the CCP Virus in a moon rock brought back in the 70's by an Apollo mission.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Now you can be sent to jail if you don't get vaccine....well you would have to already have been convicted of a crime and the vaccine is a condition of your probation...

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Why COVID-19 Vaccines Should Not Be Required for All Americans

"Some people already have 'natural immunity' – that is, immunity from prior COVID infection. During every month of this pandemic, I've had debates with other public researchers about the effectiveness and durability of natural immunity. I've been told that natural immunity could fall off a cliff, rendering people susceptible to infection. But here we are now, over a year and a half into the clinical experience of observing patients who were infected, and natural immunity is effective and going strong. And that's because with natural immunity, the body develops antibodies to the entire surface of the virus, not just a spike protein constructed from a vaccine. The power of natural immunity was recently affirmed in an Israeli study, which found a 6.7 times greater level of protection among those with natural immunity vs. those with vaccinated immunity."

Opinion: Why COVID-19 Vaccines Should Not Be Required for All Americans | National News | US News

ctgoldwing

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
there is some poetic justice after all:

A radio host from Florida who publicly bashed coronavirus vaccines has died from COVID-19.

Dick Farrel frequently advocated against the vaccine on his personal Facebook page.

"Why take a vax promoted by people who lied 2u all along about masks, where the virus came from and the death toll?" Farrel wrote on Facebook on July 3, with no additional context or clarification.

"Vaccine Bogus Bull Shid!, Two peeps I know, got vaxed, now have Corona, hospitalized critical," he wrote on July 1. "Thank you Moderna, FOR NOTHING!"

His friend, Mike McCabe, said on Facebook that Farrel, 65, had been battling COVID-19 for three weeks before his death this week.

Farrel also railed against Dr. Anthony Fauci, the nation's leading coronavirus expert, calling him a "power tripping lying freak."

The longtime radio host was an ardent support of former President Donald Trump, Facebook posts show.

After contracting the virus, friends said Farrel texted them and urged them to get the vaccine, according to WPTV, an NBC News affiliate.