Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Seems that you dont understand... death rate was low because of masks, distance and cleaning everything twice with bleach

Oh yeah I forgot about the Ineffective Facial Diapers...LMAO...I love calling them that now :) IFD's

Funny but I also forgot about bleach, not sure how it was on your island but here in the states we ran out of bleach as quick as toilet paper last year, haha, will never forget all the people with paper towels in their shopping baskets when the shelves were bare of toilet paper, bet plumbers made a killing off of them, oh and the plunger sales increased too, hahahaha
What a crappy year 2020 was, LMAO

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Can we all take a moment and appreciate the Hippo at 0:28 (Headphones recommended) ;)

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
A new Pfizer funded study of 45,000 patients conducted over 6 months found there were 15 deaths in the vaccinated people versus 14 deaths in the unvaccinated

The highly-anticipated Pfizer’s safety and efficacy study of the BNT162b2 mRNA COVID-19 vaccine is finally out. After six months of monitoring over 45,000 patients, the study found that there were 15 deaths in the vaccine group and 14 deaths in the unvaccinated placebo group. In other words, more vaccinated people died from the virus than the unvaccinated. According to the study, there were no deaths among 12‒15-year-old participants. The study not only demonstrates the lack of efficacy in the most important group but also highlights the extremely low fatality rate of Covid-19 in most of the 45,000 participants.

A new Pfizer funded study of 45,000 patients conducted over 6 months found there were 15 deaths in the vaccinated people versus 14 deaths in the unvaccinated | Tech News | Startups News (techstartups.com)
So basically there appears to be no difference between people who have had the shot and those who have not. IMHO from this it does not matter if you get the shot or not as to your chances of getting COVID.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
From Google translate:

The Mainz biopharmaceutical company Biontech is reaping the fruits of its vaccine efforts. In the quarter from April to June, profits rose to 2.7 billion euros, the company announced in an online presentation on Monday.

The entire amount is due to payments made for those of the company; The US partner Pfizer recorded a large part of this in the USA. In the previous year there was still a loss due to research expenditure and the absence of marketable products. Sales climbed to 5.3 billion euros, which suggests a very decent profit margin with the vaccine.

Biontech sets a record in the pharmaceutical industry
The current billion-dollar profit is just the beginning. With the orders for Covid vaccinations it has received so far, Biontech expects sales of 15.9 billion euros. It is the largest bundle of orders for a single drug in the history of the pharmaceutical industry.

Vaccine manufacturer Biontech rejects allegations
The company's insistence on the third vaccination also arouses suspicion: three instead of two doses for a large part of the population, that also means a third more sales for the providers. Since Biontech also insists that the complete vaccination provides good protection against Delta, profit interests could be in the foreground here.

Biontech, however, rejects this interpretation. The company gives scientific reasons for the refreshment: In both older and younger study participants, the number of antibodies already decreased significantly half a year after the full vaccination. In the over 65s it even fell below the detection limit. "For these target groups, we recommend a third dose seven to nine months after the second dose as a booster," said Co-Chef Özlem Türeci.

Biontech plans to apply for approval for the refresher soon. The company is preparing to develop its own active ingredient against Delta, but considers the existing product to be completely sufficient. It may not always protect against infection, but according to Türeci it almost always prevents a severe course - even with Delta.

The EU Commission has ordered 900 million doses from Biontech in order to be able to vaccinate Europeans a third time if necessary. There is also an option for a further 900 million cans. With a recently increased price of 19.50 euros per dose, that means a payment of 35 billion euros in purely mathematical terms.
Last year no Vaccines, .97% survival rate, this year after Vaccines .98% survival rate, hmmm
A new Pfizer funded study of 45,000 patients conducted over 6 months found there were 15 deaths in the vaccinated people versus 14 deaths in the unvaccinated

The highly-anticipated Pfizer’s safety and efficacy study of the BNT162b2 mRNA COVID-19 vaccine is finally out. After six months of monitoring over 45,000 patients, the study found that there were 15 deaths in the vaccine group and 14 deaths in the unvaccinated placebo group. In other words, more vaccinated people died from the virus than the unvaccinated. According to the study, there were no deaths among 12‒15-year-old participants. The study not only demonstrates the lack of efficacy in the most important group but also highlights the extremely low fatality rate of Covid-19 in most of the 45,000 participants.

A new Pfizer funded study of 45,000 patients conducted over 6 months found there were 15 deaths in the vaccinated people versus 14 deaths in the unvaccinated | Tech News | Startups News (techstartups.com)
So 0.06444444444444444% Morality rate??? 29 deaths
A 99.93555555555556% Survival rate???

Life is all about Risk/Odds/Percentages :)

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I would like to know if the people on this board had the courage to change their minds after listening to this doctor speak some truth to them:

Can you post a link all I get is this:

1628558675471.png

Thanks

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

wpiman

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I doubt anyone is going to read or view anything with some quasi reputable links on the site they read for info about IP cameras and think to themselves, boy, I was wrong about my politics...

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Thank You, wow powerful...

One of the other videos mentioned Florida is going through it's winter months, at first it went by me but now I understand that more people are inside due to the extreme heat which increases spreading. Same here in Texas, Every year, our Whole family gets the common summer cold around this time. Allergies don't help either...last year we were all coughing at this time, was tuff going anywhere with everyone looking at you with their dagger eyes...Only good thing was if you want to clear a room, just Cough :) haha