Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Isn't it funny how the UN doesn't see this as a human rights issue? :rofl:

New World Order Baby, here we come :rofl:

Imma just pop a bag of popcorn and ride this one out ;) Spock and his crew were right after-all. How could the general population fail to see this coming? Were they being spoiled by "free" stuff? Mentally and emotionally deranged society

1631884927910.png

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
No. My point is what good is a test at all if they tell you that you can get false positives OR false negatives. It is useless.

So I get tested. I get my result, but they say your result was 'X', but it could be 'Y'. So now I know nothing more than before I was tested. So what does one do? Best two out of three?

Makes me wonder about all of the 'information' published about the number of people that have had the virus. How many of those were 'false positives'?
I will add to this, what about people with No symptoms that test Positive? Really? Are we to believe this?

vandyman

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Rumor has it that covid 19 zeta will hit us next week so everyone can be eligible for the new booster shot. ;)

I hope they offer free beer again so I can get in line multiple times. :rolleyes:

Oh wait! I forgot, I never got the first shot yet. I guess I am a conspiracy theory person that says that the shot will make my balls go square. :eek:

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Bill Maher says liberal media ‘scaring the s—‘ out of people over COVID

Bill Maher ripped the liberal media for “scaring the s—” out of people by fearmongering during the pandemic.

During his appearance on ABC’s “Jimmy Kimmel Live!” this week, the 65-year-old “Real Time With Bill Maher” host cited a survey in The New York Times — “which is a liberal paper so they weren’t looking for this answer,” Fox News reported.

“The question was, ‘What do you think the chances are that you would have to go to the hospital if you got COVID?’ And Democrats thought that was, way higher than Republicans,” Maher said. “The answer is between 1 percent and 5 percent.”

He said 41 percent of Democrats thought it was over 50 percent, while 28 percent thought it was between 20 percent and 49 percent of patients ending up in the hospital.

Bill Maher criticizes liberal media over COVID-19 reporting (nypost.com)

My comment: I have to agree with Bill Maher on this one.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
A colleague of mine told me his balls turned into a hook shortly after getting the first dose, so now he has to be careful wherever he turns in fear his balls will unintentionally latch on something marvelous :rofl:
This was never verified ;)

Rumor has it that covid 19 zeta will hit us next week so everyone can be eligible for the new booster shot. ;)

I hope they offer free beer again so I can get in line multiple times. :rolleyes:

Oh wait! I forgot, I never got the first shot yet. I guess I am a conspiracy theory person that says that the shot will make my balls go square. :eek:

Reaction score
Awesome! I think there are more and more parents that have had it with having their children abused.
Yeah, when you awaken the Mama Bears and the Amish, you're seriously pushing your luck.
Everything they have done is terribly overplaying their hand. They're desperate, and it shows.

Rob2020

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
New report from 09/15/21;

COVID-19 Cases, Hospitalizations, and Deaths by Vaccination Status September 15, 2021 WA state

Summary Unvaccinated 12-34 year-olds in Washington are:

• 6 times more likely to get COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 12-34 year-olds.
• 30 times more likely to be hospitalized with COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 12-34 year-olds.

Unvaccinated 35-64 year-olds are:

• 5 times more likely to get COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 35-64 year-olds.
• 21 times more likely to be hospitalized with COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 35-64 year-olds.

^MSM (Data Summary from report) Presented Numbers^

Let's crunch some numbers;

Case rate 12-34 age group: 2825 (UNVac) vs 502 (Vac) per 100K, OR, 282 (U) vs. 50 (V) per 10K, OR, 28 (U) per thousand vs 5 (V) per thousand, or roughly 3 per 100 (U).

Hospitalization Rate 35-64 age group: 295 (UNVac) vs 14 (Vac) per 100K, OR, 29 (U) vs. 1 (V) per 10K, OR, 3 (U) per thousand vs insignificant.

Not anti-vax, and I recognize this is about a 30 day snapshot in time but the way the numbers are presented (in the summary report) seems disingenuous, misleading, etc.

IF I made an error in my calculations feel free to correct me, I believe my extrapolation is correct.

Data Here

Attachments

Last edited:

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score

user8963

Known around here
Reaction score
Here we go again

dont understand those stupid apes.
Why do they argue with the restaurants ? is it their fault that biden want to fuck up the country? NO !
look at what the government charge the restaurants for violate the rules... what should they do ?!

if you are not vaxxed then you have to accept that government will fuck you till you get vaxxed. if you cant stand the pressure, lol, then get vaxxed.
its like complaining about paying taxes ....... you can argue your whole life, but you will end up paying.

the society should get rid off those apes.

look how fat they all are. THEY should get vaxxed. but if they decide not, good for us,
Darwinism

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
The individual in front of the restaurant was already f&%ked by the government. Did you see his butt-crack? :rofl:

dont understand those stupid apes.
Why do they argue with the restaurants ? is it their fault that biden want to fuck up the country? NO !
look at what the government charge the restaurants for violate the rules... what should they do ?!

if you are not vaxxed then you have to accept that government will fuck you till you get vaxxed. if you cant stand the pressure, lol, then get vaxxed.
its like complaining about paying taxes ....... you can argue your whole life, but you will end up paying.

the society should get rid off those apes.

look how fat they all are. THEY should get vaxxed. but if they decide not, good for us,
Darwinism