Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

Rob2020

Known around here
Reaction score
Thousands more people than usual are dying ... but it’s not from Covid

While focus remains firmly fixed on Covid-19, a second health crisis is quietly emerging in Britain. Since the beginning of July, there have been thousands of excess deaths that were not caused by coronavirus.

According to health experts, this is highly unusual for the summer. Although excess deaths are expected during the winter months, when cold weather and seasonal infections combine to place pressure on the NHS, summer generally sees a lull.

This year is a worrying outlier.

According to the Office for National Statistics (ONS), since July 2 there have been 9,619 excess deaths in England and Wales, of which 48 per cent (4,635) were not caused by Covid-19.

So if all these extra people are not dying from coronavirus, what is killing them?

Data from Public Health England (PHE) shows that during that period there were 2,103 extra death registrations with ischemic heart disease, 1,552 with heart failure, as well as an extra 760 deaths with cerebrovascular diseases such as stroke and aneurysm and 3,915 with other circulatory diseases.

Story Continues

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
There are many people acknowledging their current health and those that are not aware of potential underlying health conditions. This is an emerging public health issue :(

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Thousands more people than usual are dying ... but it’s not from Covid

While focus remains firmly fixed on Covid-19, a second health crisis is quietly emerging in Britain. Since the beginning of July, there have been thousands of excess deaths that were not caused by coronavirus.

According to health experts, this is highly unusual for the summer. Although excess deaths are expected during the winter months, when cold weather and seasonal infections combine to place pressure on the NHS, summer generally sees a lull.

This year is a worrying outlier.

According to the Office for National Statistics (ONS), since July 2 there have been 9,619 excess deaths in England and Wales, of which 48 per cent (4,635) were not caused by Covid-19.

So if all these extra people are not dying from coronavirus, what is killing them?

Data from Public Health England (PHE) shows that during that period there were 2,103 extra death registrations with ischemic heart disease, 1,552 with heart failure, as well as an extra 760 deaths with cerebrovascular diseases such as stroke and aneurysm and 3,915 with other circulatory diseases.

Story Continues
Have to ask, are these people Vaxxed?

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Tennis Star Says His Season And Possibly His Career Is Over After Taking COVID Vaccine A Few Weeks Ago

Former world No. 25 Jeremy Chardy says he has a “series of problems” after taking the COVID-19 vaccine and his 2021 season is over. This summer, 34-year-old Chardy decided to get vaccinated and it didn’t work out well for him.

Chardy has become the latest tennis star to speak out against vaccines after experiencing what he describes as violent, near-paralyzing pains across his body since taking the jab, warning that there is “no hindsight” once people have received the treatment.

The 34-year-old says he his priority is to “take care of myself” after seing two doctors and taking tests in a bid to deduce why he has found physical exertion so difficult since being vaccinated.

“Suddenly I cannot train, I cannot play,” the 2017 Davis Cup winner told AFP, explaining that he received the jab between this summer’s Olympics, when he was beaten by gold medalist Alex Zverev in the quarterfinals, and the US Open, when he lost in straight sets in the first round to Matteo Berrettini at the end of August.

“At the moment, my season is stopped and I don’t know when I’ll start again.

[…] So now I regret having taken the vaccine, but I couldn’t have known. […] It’s the first time that the idea that next season might be my last has crossed my mind,” Chardy added. Last month, world No. 3 Stefanos Tsitsipas expressed reluctance about taking the vaccine.

“The COVID-19 vaccine has not been tested enough because it is new and has some side effects. I know some people who’ve had them. I’m not against it, I just see no reason for someone in my age group to be vaccinated [yet],” Tsitsipas said in August.

“For us young people I think it’s good to pass the virus because we’ll build immunity. I don’t see it as something bad. As I said, it isn’t obligatory, everyone has freedom to decide for themselves what’s right & what’s not.

“At some point we should all do it, I’m not saying the opposite. The time will come when we will not be given many options, but until then I want to see a better version of the vaccine that gives us more pluses than minuses.”

However, Tsitsipas changed his views as a couple of days ago he revealed he’s planning to take the vaccine before the season ends.

Tennis Star Says His Season And Possibly His Career Is Over After Taking COVID Vaccine A Few Weeks Ago - Red State Nation

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Fact is everyone's body is different. I took the Pfizer vaccine and experienced no problems whatsoever in-spite of taking a 2-week break from any hardcore physical activity.

Tennis Star Says His Season And Possibly His Career Is Over After Taking COVID Vaccine A Few Weeks Ago

Former world No. 25 Jeremy Chardy says he has a “series of problems” after taking the COVID-19 vaccine and his 2021 season is over. This summer, 34-year-old Chardy decided to get vaccinated and it didn’t work out well for him.

Chardy has become the latest tennis star to speak out against vaccines after experiencing what he describes as violent, near-paralyzing pains across his body since taking the jab, warning that there is “no hindsight” once people have received the treatment.

The 34-year-old says he his priority is to “take care of myself” after seing two doctors and taking tests in a bid to deduce why he has found physical exertion so difficult since being vaccinated.

“Suddenly I cannot train, I cannot play,” the 2017 Davis Cup winner told AFP, explaining that he received the jab between this summer’s Olympics, when he was beaten by gold medalist Alex Zverev in the quarterfinals, and the US Open, when he lost in straight sets in the first round to Matteo Berrettini at the end of August.

“At the moment, my season is stopped and I don’t know when I’ll start again.

[…] So now I regret having taken the vaccine, but I couldn’t have known. […] It’s the first time that the idea that next season might be my last has crossed my mind,” Chardy added. Last month, world No. 3 Stefanos Tsitsipas expressed reluctance about taking the vaccine.

“The COVID-19 vaccine has not been tested enough because it is new and has some side effects. I know some people who’ve had them. I’m not against it, I just see no reason for someone in my age group to be vaccinated [yet],” Tsitsipas said in August.

“For us young people I think it’s good to pass the virus because we’ll build immunity. I don’t see it as something bad. As I said, it isn’t obligatory, everyone has freedom to decide for themselves what’s right & what’s not.

“At some point we should all do it, I’m not saying the opposite. The time will come when we will not be given many options, but until then I want to see a better version of the vaccine that gives us more pluses than minuses.”

However, Tsitsipas changed his views as a couple of days ago he revealed he’s planning to take the vaccine before the season ends.

Tennis Star Says His Season And Possibly His Career Is Over After Taking COVID Vaccine A Few Weeks Ago - Red State Nation

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Absolutely! Everyone's body is different and someone else should never be able to make the final decision as to what goes in to mine. If someone else wants the shots, fine. Just leave me the "H E double L" alone when I make the decision for me.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Absolutely, we all have the freedom of choice for what we inject into our bodies. No one can force a jab into you. At this time, it is very hard to gauge what is solid vs stranded (networking pun intended) with all the biasness in the news and other sources. No one really knows what is working. Fact is, this virus is not staying with us any much longer. In most cases, viruses adapt or give up altogether and move onto another host. Just maintain situational awareness and don't get to close anyone you suspect is contagious by any means.

Absolutely! Everyone's body is different and someone else should never be able to make the final decision as to what goes in to mine. If someone else wants the shots, fine. Just leave me the "H E double L" alone when I make the decision for me.

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
I've said this before and I'll say it again. There is no way to "stop" the CCP Virus. We're all going to get it, in one variant or another, eventually. That is the nature of a virus like this. It is similar to the common cold or flu. We've had a different flu vaccine every year for as long as I can remember but the flu is still out there. Side note - interesting to see commercials hyping the flu vaccine even though the flu has all but "disappeared" during the pandemic. They let the genie out of the bottle in Wuhan and we're all stuck with it now.