Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

dudemaar

Known around here
Reaction score
So sad to see how far down the shitter Australia has gone and how quickly,

I fear we’re on the same path and that things are going to get very …. dark. Pray for our country
you think it has something to do with this?
china.PNG

makes me wonder.

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
View attachment 103159

makes me wonder.

Anything’s possible. The CCP may use the opportunity to try and take Taiwan knowing that Biden’s handlers won’t put up much of a fight other than for show, and that our military doesn’t have the teeth it once had. But it won’t likely go full on SHTF lobbing nukes. No, we’ll wring our hands and they’ll have Biden say some harsh words at the UN.

Domestically, I see Australia but with more bloodshed and even further separation of the population into 2 camps. Economy is holding together with duct tape as it is, massive inflation and more and more shortages coming. The FSA (Free Shit Army) has grown exponentially and will continue to grow thereby increasing the leverage and willingness to ignore the Constitution by the rulers as they cater to the short sighted by handing out more free shit in return for votes.

The spiral is hard to stop. Where it goes from there is anyone’s guess, but I’m betting it won’t be pretty.

Reaction score
View attachment 103159

makes me wonder.
It is very possible. CCP has become emboldened by Joe's lack of spine. They are increasing the air incursions into Taiwan's outer airspace. They are testing their responses.

The next major goal for CCP is AU. Remember the movie "Red Dawn"? Well AU had their own version: "Tomorrow, When the War Began". While they do not specifically say the invaders are China, it implies that.

Tomorrow, When the War Began (2010) - IMDb

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Welcome to this edition of, "The News Read Very Slowly"...

"“I swore to the President and to this country that I would protect your health. This is clearly one of those moments, one of those issues that is harming America’s health,” Walensky previously said as she declared gun violence a public health threat. "

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Crazy Fauci Moves the Goalposts Again — “Fully Vaccinated” Now Means 2 Shots Plus One Booster

Some point the rest of the world will wake up to see this man is absolutely crazy. Dr. Fauci just moved the goalposts again.

In a recent interview with The Atlantic, Fauci now says fully vaccinated means two COVID shots plus on booster shot.

It is likely, for a real complete regimen, that you would need at least a third dose,” Fauci told The Atlantic in an exclusive interview.

Ed Yong of The Atlantic noted that Fauci has been “bullish about using boosters,” and that he defended the Biden administration’s “decision to talk about widespread availability before the FDA had a chance to weigh in.”

Then he asked, “What is your stance on the role that they should play in the pandemic going forward?”

“I’ve made it clear that my opinion has always been that I believe that a third-shot booster for a two-dose mRNA [vaccine] should ultimately and will ultimately be the proper, complete regimen,” Fauci said. “The vaccine is very successful. The durability of it is something that’s a subject of considerable discussion and sometimes debate.”

Crazy Fauci Moves the Goalposts Again -- "Fully Vaccinated" Now Means 2 Shots Plus One Booster (thegatewaypundit.com)

Reaction score
Apparently CNBC feels the need to head off this mainstream belief.
Unfortunately, what they claim not possible is entirely within the realm of possibility.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

Document from 2018

I think if I were to put together a Venn diagram of COVID, the central connector would be one Dr. Fauci. He funded EcoHealth Alliance, which funded and administered the Wuhan research. Fauci also has close ties to Moderna, including the fact that NIAID (National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases), which he's chaired since 1984, funded the Moderna trial. He pushed Remdesivir, an expensive drug that didn't work to cure COVID patients. And he was a key player in denigrating and banning hydroxychloroquine, the first cheap, easily obtainable drug that worked to stop COVID's progress.

Far from being the face of our public health, Fauci is the face of destruction. It's time he was indicted, not extolled. It's also time we stood up and said "no" as loudly as possible — no to vaccinating our children, no to mandates, no to masks, and no to all the rules that keep us from living free lives. The more of us do that, the faster this will end.