BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Taiwan death from COVID-19 vaccination exceeds death from COVID-19.

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
Looks like big pharma must own the press.

Are new COVID antiviral pills a pandemic game changer?

Two lines lies jumped out to me the most:

"molnupiravir would be the first effective COVID treatment to be made available in pill form."
"Molnupiravir, on the other hand, is relatively cheap"

If $700 was relatively cheap, I would have replaced all my cameras with PTZs by now!

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Not sure if this got posted, I just saw it:

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
This Twitter user is quite amused by Project Veritas' latest video.
They attempt to ask a Pfizer executive about fetal cells in the vaccines.
Hilarity ensues...

Holy crap...the size of that derriere o_O Reporter said "she broke out into a sprint" But she could barely waddle.

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
All right, let me tell you why I'm so snarky about all this. Yep, I fit into that bottom group there with a 5.4% chance that I'll die if/when I get it. Putting this into perspective (for ME personally)... 3-1/2 years ago, a respected (HAH) doctor told me that I needed heart surgery because of a congenital heart defect along with other heart problems and that I needed that surgery SOON! A second opinion and I got the same advice. Here were my odds: 20% chance of not coming out of the surgery alive. Presuming that I did, 20% chance of not being alive two months after the surgery (of course he gave the survival rate because it seems to sound better). Math... 60% Survival rate and he felt the odds were well worth it, and that was 3-1/2 YEARS ago. There was a lot of money in this for him and the hospital whether I made it or not, but only if I elected to go under the knife. I said, NO. Surprise, I'm still alive! Now I'm supposed to get all worked up about a 94.6% survival rate if I don't get this EXPERIMENTAL vaccine?? Heh...

1634304265467.png

Last edited: