Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

Rob2020

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
ADE is a real big issue, all the medical news from the original (early pandemic) articles I have read pretty much indicates "we don't think it is an issue", BUT, if they are wrong it is a real big issue. The latest data seems concerning, I am not a medical person, I only try to separate fact from fiction from narrative and agenda when I read information.

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
I am so over the scamdemic. It's a virus, just like 100's of other virus's that have come and gone through the ages. This particular virus was made political. It is no more dangerous than a different version of the annual flu. People have put their entire lives on hold, shut down their businesses, shut down entire states and even attempted to shut down entire countries over it.

I look at it this way. When it is time for me to kick the bucket, then it's that time. Until then, I am not going to stop living trying to avoid a tiny virus and hunker down, shaking in my shoes and being paranoid. Yeah, I caught covid back a year ago. Nothing worse than any other seasonal bug I have had in 60 years. I am not going to get vaxed, because some old fucker occupying the white house says I have to. Fuck him and the hoe he rode in on. I am no more contagious than the idiot who is on their 4th chemical injection, parading around thinking they are better than everyone else and think they are invincible. Those are the doctors who die in their sleep at age 40 that put us non-vaxers down.

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
That's because fear sells and motivates people to do things they wouldn't normally do.

Old article, but the premise is still the same: Your government is manipulating you through fear. But it only works if you listen to it.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Last edited:

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
It's times like these that make me glad I grew up in times where we drank from the hose in the yard, ate stuff with Red Dye #2, nitrates, nitrites, cyclamates, and everything else during the 60s and 70s. If that shit didn't kill us already, we'll be okay.
You were building up your anti-bodies at a young age. ;)

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
You have to enter each search separately.

Start with “Covid-19 vaccine”then maybe “Ivermectin”

Use the chart I posted for others. I haven’t found a way to display multiple lines so someone put that spreadsheet together manually, but the numbers do match if you search each one

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Nothing to see here…

The FDA has asked a federal judge to make the public wait until the year 2076 to disclose all of the data and information it relied upon to license Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine. That is not a typo. It wants 55 years to produce this information to the public.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Is this another Rino betrayal?

Hopefully putting the responsibility in the hands of local management, if mandates are implemented, it will encourage change at the ballot box for those that implemented them. And affect the leftist strongholds in Virginia, as they would be the ones more likely to force them on people.

1637255884181.png

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Pfizer signs $5.3 billion U.S. deal to supply COVID-19 antiviral pills

Nov 18 (Reuters) - Pfizer Inc (PFE.N) said on Thursday the U.S. government would pay $5.29 billion for 10 million courses of its experimental COVID-19 antiviral drug, as the country rushes to secure promising oral treatments for the disease.
The deal is roughly twice the size of the contract the U.S. government has with Merck & Co Inc (MRK.N), although the price for the Pfizer pill is lower at roughly $530 per course compared with about $700 for Merck's.

Rob2020

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Let's hope this anti-viral works like claimed without a bunch of side-effects.

Europe is rapidly turning into a major shit show and the U.S. seems to follow Europe a few months later (guessing NE & Midwest this Winter).

Europe

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Speaking of Europe….

The total number of countries in Europe is much higher, almost twice as many, numbering around 50. (There are some differences of opinion as to which countries are technically part of Europe.)

So as high as these numbers are, they do NOT reflect all of Europe. The actual number in Europe who are reported dead or injured following COVID-19 shots would be much higher than what we are reporting here.

The EudraVigilance database reports that through October 19, 2021 there are 29,934 deaths and 2,804,900 injuries reported following injections of four experimental COVID-19 shots:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I would advise anyone getting the kids Vaxxed to at least have them fully checked out first. It is always possible that those who think they are healthy may have a heart issue or other issues...