Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Last edited:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone here following the FLCCC guidelines on Ivermectin etc for prevention? I’ve been doing the protocol minus Ivermectin but now considering starting it.

See chart at bottom. Basically says for my body weight 16mg 2x per week. Which is 2 1/2 6mg pills .

We are going to take it as needed. I understand early treatment is the key but I don't think India has everyone on a weekly prevention, to my understanding they were sent the Ivermectin kit/package to take as needed. But as sebastiantombs said it is up to everyone's risk assessment.

Which brings me to what I have been thinking about lately seeing all of the latest numbers. My question is has Anything really changed? I mean think of this, last year before the Jab the numbers look pretty much the same as this year, percentage of Deaths that is. Is the Jab really doing Anything at all? Are we just chasing numbers? When we look at Israel with a large percentage Jabbed, the rising Covid cases this year, just like last year without the Jab, has Anything changed? All the numbers are having us focused on the Jabbed or UnJabbed (DIVISION).

Knowing that the Jab does not prevent someone from getting Covid, which is unlike any other vaccine every made, is the Jab really about Covid?

This is hard for me to explain but, if you take a person that last year did not have the Jab, but this year now has the Jab, they get Covid after the Jab and survive, did the Jab do anything to change their outcome or was it the already known 99.5% survival rate?

Are we still slowly being boiled like the frog in a huge pot of deception?

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Agreed, that’s why I’m researching. If I had 100 6mg pills, 15mg 2x p/wk would mean burning through it pretty quickly.
Thanks for this find...
So all the instructions I have read/found say take 2 the first day and 1 per day up then 2-5 days after and this is what I was told from the India source, their kits actually included 12mg. They did not sell any under 6mg.
We chose the 6mg which we could always double up. I would fall in the 231-250 lb range but if I took 5 days worth22mg

1637003034351.png

We just had a family member go through the Monoclonal Antibody treatment with no problems. If this would be available/offered to us we would probably try it. if not, then Ivermectin/Hydroxychloroquine
Oh, our family member has already been taking Hydroxychloroquine for many years for their rheumatoid arthritis...

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Yep, if I can get the monoclonal antibodies that’s my first choice. Though I think I’d do the ivermectin as well as long as it’s in the first 3-4 days after getting it.

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
You know, we have been looking at this mask wearing thing from the wrong side. Think of it as a walking billboard. Buy cheap ass paper masks, sell advertising to be printed on masks and let all the liberal lemmings be the mobile billboards. You get double paid: from the lemmings buying boxes of ad laden masks and from the advertisers, that need a face to plaster their ads for feminine douches and x-small specialty condoms..........the world is your oyster........

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Interesting numbers out of Maine. Note the highlighted red box was not added, that is straight from the Maine website.

You can crunch the numbers yourself.

View attachment 108500

These numbers likely reflect an undercount of the true number of breakthrough cases.

• Total Number of Reported Vaccine Breakthrough Cases: 11,178
  • Total COVID-19 cases since first date that Maine residents could be fully vaccinated: 75,130
  • COVID-19 associated hospitalizations among breakthrough cases: 348
  • COVID-19 associated hospitalizations since first date Maine residents could be fully vaccinated: 1,549
  • COVID-19 associated deaths among breakthrough cases: 138
  • COVID-19 associated deaths since first date that Maine residents could be fully vaccinated: 520
  • Data are through November 12, 2021.
A COVID-19 associated hospitalization or death is defined as resulting from an illness that is clinically compatible with COVID-19 that is confirmed by an appropriate laboratory test. It is not necessary that COVID-19 be the primary cause of death or hospitalization.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Inadequate research of long term effects, although the spike protein is considered harmless, it is still a foreign agent to the body and thus may still pose a threat in the future. The only folks holding the blueprint to these mRNA vaccines are the makers themselves. We have questions, they have answers. We know how the mRNA vaccines work, but the ingredients disclosed are not enough; we have to dive deeper; we need to go molecular. They are fully obligated to reveal the entire trade secret and breakdown of what this artificial spike protein entails; WE WANT TO KNOW what amino acid residues make up these spike proteins and whether or not they contain NLS (nuclear localization signals); and if they do, they can potentially lead their way into the nucleus and damage our DNA in the long term. This is why there needs to be full transparency and accountability. Otherwise, people will think big-pharma is using the public as guinea pigs (which they are essentially). The comments in the second link are hasty i.e. "you don't know anything about biology and mechanism of action, etc" :(

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
I'm a little surprised there aren't more, maybe more to follow: