Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
I think I figured out what has been going on for the past 2 years in the world. It isn't "Covid-19". It's actually a mental health disorder. People who are older than Zoomer age or Millennial's knew the term it was called. That dreaded mental health disease was called.....you ready for it?..................Hypochondriac

Yes folks, our world has been turned upside-down and destroyed, all because some people with power in DC and the pharmaceuticals got together and decided that they would exploit the younger generations lack of knowledge about hypochondriacs and make an absolute fortune off of it. Being diagnosed as a hypochondriac fell out of fashion when the PC movement started 10 or 15 years ago. They didn't want to offend anyone. Everyone gets a trophy. There is no losers in team sports. Helicopter parents. You hurt my feelings. I don't know what gender I am. It's all about me. I need a safe space. Boomers said hurty words at me. Boomers be successful in life is why Zoomers are crashed on mommies couch still, at age 25.

Read the following web page and tell me if 99% of what we have watched go down the past 2 years is people being a hypochondriac and the people that are in charge of our country have taken criminal advantage of it.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Botswanan Covid Task Force: New Variant Only Found in Vaccinated Individuals

Click on image for higher resolution) On November 25, the Botswanan COVID-19 Task Force reported four new cases of the COVID variant B.1.1.529. All four cases were detected in travelers through routine PCR testing. They noted something interesting about all four cases: “The preliminary report revealed that all four had been fully vaccinated for COVID-19.” Yes, all four individuals with detectable cases of B.1.1.529 were fully vaccinated. There have been numerous breakthrough cases of COVID-19 and the Delta variant among the vaccinated. Now, it appears that those who have taken the vaccine may be more susceptible to transmission as this new variant is associated with increased antibody resistance. The report states that they are uncertain if the currently available vaccinations will prevent transmission and suggests “non-pharmaceutical interventions,” such as masks, social distancing, and avoiding unnecessary travel. Governments now have a new reason to reimplement harsh restrictions. The upcoming days and weeks should shine a light on what they plan to do to “stop the spread” since the vaccine is not as “safe and effective” as previously claimed.

Botswanan Covid Task Force: New Variant Only Found in Vaccinated Individuals | Armstrong Economics
At least she is not promoting the fear mongering

It is the politicians who want to use this virus for a political tool who are causing the fear mongering.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Ouch, that sounds like a government attempt for full control :(
However, on the other hand, if the symptoms are mild, may suggest that the vaccines are effectively doing their part, but at this stage its too early to call
My main concern are the reports of surge in stillborn deaths :eek:
1638135467085.png

Botswanan Covid Task Force: New Variant Only Found in Vaccinated Individuals

Click on image for higher resolution) On November 25, the Botswanan COVID-19 Task Force reported four new cases of the COVID variant B.1.1.529. All four cases were detected in travelers through routine PCR testing. They noted something interesting about all four cases: “The preliminary report revealed that all four had been fully vaccinated for COVID-19.” Yes, all four individuals with detectable cases of B.1.1.529 were fully vaccinated. There have been numerous breakthrough cases of COVID-19 and the Delta variant among the vaccinated. Now, it appears that those who have taken the vaccine may be more susceptible to transmission as this new variant is associated with increased antibody resistance. The report states that they are uncertain if the currently available vaccinations will prevent transmission and suggests “non-pharmaceutical interventions,” such as masks, social distancing, and avoiding unnecessary travel. Governments now have a new reason to reimplement harsh restrictions. The upcoming days and weeks should shine a light on what they plan to do to “stop the spread” since the vaccine is not as “safe and effective” as previously claimed.

Botswanan Covid Task Force: New Variant Only Found in Vaccinated Individuals | Armstrong Economics

It is the politicians who want to use this virus for a political tool who are causing the fear mongering.

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Just curious here... confirmed cases of what exactly since they don't seem to have a reliable test for any other of these scam variants. How did they come up with a dependable test for this?
Confirmed cases of extreme stupidity. Just how many times do some people have to be sucker punched in the face before they finally stop getting up and yelling: "Haha, that didn't hurt. Betcha can't do that again."..

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
So it’ll be everywhere this coming week.

I see one talking head with the World Health consortium saying it’ll be as bad as Ebola, and another doc from SA saying it’s a nothing burger.

So do I buy more toilet paper or 5.56? :idk:

(jk. I have plenty of 5.56 ;)
I think it should be called the midterm election variant.

Rob2020

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Just curious here... confirmed cases of what exactly since they don't seem to have a reliable test for any other of these scam variants. How did they come up with a dependable test for this?

Only one way, at least that I know of, gene sequencing in a lab which I imagine they have done. The scary part, unless they are sequencing all, they are missing a bunch. My guess at this point is they are sequencing all positives, but this will likely stop as they get too many to sequence.

Rob2020

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
All positives of what? Hell, they show thousands a week just here in Michigan. Do you really want me to believe that they are sequencing all positives all over the world to get these certified variant positives????? As good old Joe would say, "C'mon man!"...

I read several U.S. State Covid websites and drill down into the data, typically, the gene sequencing represents a small sample of the cases, like less than 10%.

Just announced, two cases in Canada so you know it is in the USA.

sequence.PNG

Rob2020

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
biden administration recommends everyone get boosters asap!

In an update Sunday, the World Health Organization (WHO) said it is still too early to know whether the new variant, dubbed omicron, is more transmissible than the delta variant. There remains little understanding about the severity of illness caused by the variant and the rate of hospitalization. Scientists in South Africa, where the variant was first identified, said they expect more breakthrough cases in people vaccinated against the coronavirus.

Source of excerpt WPost