Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
This is what the lying bastards do when someone calls them on their steaming bullshit:

The Hill
@thehill

Australian politician blames American white supremacists for vaccine misinformation spread online http:/hill.cm/nAgSPNl

https:/twitter.com/thehill/status/1466906103472603147
What else could it be? :p

I read the short article. Not one single iota of evidence to back up the claim. Typical leftist.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
The Mark is closer than you think:

To share; One Pastor explained why the Forehead too, some people do not have hands...Never thought of that...
I have a song for that :rofl:

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
From another forum:

"I received a phone call no son wants. My elderly mother who has been in a memory care unit that I’ve had problem after problems with over the last six months now has covid do to a staff member bringing it in to the facility. This staff member also gave it to other residents.

I did not get this news till 4:30pm when I got home and seen the call on my personal phone for this home will not call my work cell. So o spent most of the evening looking for places that will administer the antibody infusion.

My first place is 130miles from where she is and the ambulance ride will be about $2400 round trip.

I did find a place local to her but they did not return my call last night. All the hospitals local will only treat covid with Remdesivir because the Monday before thanksgiving my ex wife was in the hospital with this bug and that’s what they was trying to give her.

I’m about to head back home to try and get my mother the treatment she needs."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Update:

After the infusion the hospital got fluids in mom and her fever down. They even got her eating again and was able to discharged her for her O2 sat numbers was 97%.

I feel if I would have waited like the home wanted the outcome would have not been the same. I feel for the other residents that don’t have the same four-thought from their POA’s now that they are positive with this bug.

Shannon"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"yes. It was the monoclonal antibody infusion. Mom met the criteria for that testament."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What I just posted on that same forum.

"My wife just got of the phone with some close friends in New Mexico. They are both in their late 70's and contracted Covid. Anyways yesterday they both got the Monoclonal antibodies and today they are in much better shape. IMHO that is the way to go if you can get it."

I also believe that the above saved his mothers life.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
From another forum:

"I received a phone call no son wants. My elderly mother who has been in a memory care unit that I’ve had problem after problems with over the last six months now has covid do to a staff member bringing it in to the facility. This staff member also gave it to other residents.

I did not get this news till 4:30pm when I got home and seen the call on my personal phone for this home will not call my work cell. So o spent most of the evening looking for places that will administer the antibody infusion.

My first place is 130miles from where she is and the ambulance ride will be about $2400 round trip.

I did find a place local to her but they did not return my call last night. All the hospitals local will only treat covid with Remdesivir because the Monday before thanksgiving my ex wife was in the hospital with this bug and that’s what they was trying to give her.

I’m about to head back home to try and get my mother the treatment she needs."

"Update:

After the infusion the hospital got fluids in mom and her fever down. They even got her eating again and was able to discharged her for her O2 sat numbers was 97%.

I feel if I would have waited like the home wanted the outcome would have not been the same. I feel for the other residents that don’t have the same four-thought from their POA’s now that they are positive with this bug.

Shannon"

"yes. It was the monoclonal antibody infusion. Mom met the criteria for that testament."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What I just posted on that same forum.

"My wife just got of the phone with some close friends in New Mexico. They are both in their late 70's and contracted Covid. Anyways yesterday they both got the Monoclonal antibodies and today they are in much better shape. IMHO that is the way to go if you can get it."

I also believe that the above saved his mothers life.
Awesome share...We have a family member that took the Monoclonal treatment too when she got Covid1984. IT WORKS!!! So glad you stayed away from Remdesivir...can't believe they are still using it...

1638661156881.png

Paul Hacker

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

To share; One Pastor explained why the Forehead too, some people do not have hands...Never thought of that...
Unbelievable! Not a chance in hell.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
From Apple's Watch to This. Perfect for desperate people with the desperate wishes. These types of devices only benefit folks with significant medical ailments. Why would you want to implant these into your bodies is beyond me. :facepalm: When people think of change, they are really going too far with their thought process. If human civilization chooses to continue to go on this path, its over for the future of mankind, period.

1638665790552.png 1638665835623.png

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Talking to my Uncle in Germany, a day prior to their Unvaxxed lockdown, he was saying he got the Shot so he would have the Freedom to go places and do what he wants. I told him stop using the word Freedom, he gave that up getting the shot, he did not understand at first then when I reminded him he had the freedom to do all those things prior the Plandemic, he started to slowly understand.

Paul Hacker

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Talking to my Uncle in Germany, a day prior to their Unvaxxed lockdown, he was saying he got the Shot so he would have the Freedom to go places and do what he wants. I told him stop using the word Freedom, he gave that up getting the shot, he did not understand at first then when I reminded him he had the freedom to do all those things prior the Plandemic, he started to slowly understand.
He understood once it was too late, sad.

Reaction score
Robert W Malone, MD
@RWMaloneMD
10:04 AM · Dec 5, 2021

"The 6th Circuit Court denied the gov’s motion to transfer the OSHA vaccine-or-test req. lawsuit to a different court, while also rejecting the WH’s bid to dissolve a stay on the mandate, delivering a blow to the Biden admin’s efforts with implementation

https:/www.twitter.com/RWMaloneMD/status/1467510312140251144

DENIED: Sixth Circuit Refuses OSHA's Request To Transfer Vaccine Mandate Lawsuit To D.C.

https:/nationalfile.com/denied-sixth-circuit-refuses-oshas-request-transfer-vaccine-mandate-lawsuit-d-c/