Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

user8963

Known around here
Reaction score
Here's the most recent data from the UK gov.

I ignore "cases" as the test itself has been unequivocally shown to be bogus and unreliable.

Below age 39 the un-jabbed numbers are bigger, though hospitalizations and deaths become even between jabbed and non jabbed as far as raw numbers of people somewhere in the 30-39 age cohort. From there up the jabbed represent the bigger number of patients and deaths. Been that way for 2 months or more.

View attachment 111178
i understand the point but in my opinion..

• UK used Astra Zeneca for many, there are studies which shows that mrna works better than astra zeneca
  • vax rate for 70+ is high (around 90%), so its more likely that vaxxed are in hospital
  • the exist of other diseases are high for 70+, so maybe the vaxx does not work good for some
  • you need to know how big the population of 70+ is, .. no one ever said that all survive when vaccinated
etc.
these numbers shows nothing, nothing good and nothing bad.
when looking at stats from whole EU, vax mandatory for 50+ makes total sense. anything else is just politic BS.

NO ONE died here from covid <30 without any previous illness. 30-40 you might find some rare cases.

Last edited:

Rob2020

Known around here
Reaction score
i understand the point but in my opinion..

• UK used Astra Zeneca for many, there are studies which shows that mrna works better than astra zeneca
  • vax rate for 70+ is high (around 90%), so its more likely that vaxxed are in hospital
  • the exist of other diseases are high for 70+, so maybe the vaxx does not work good for some
  • you need to know how big the population of 70+ is, .. no one ever said that all survive when vaccinated
etc.
these numbers shows nothing, nothing good and nothing bad.
when looking at stats from whole EU, vax mandatory for 50+ makes total sense. anything else is just politic BS.

NO ONE died here from covid <30 without any previous illness. 30-40 you might find some rare cases.

Note I had a disclaimer in my UK Numbers, maybe you missed it;

I get why these numbers reflect more vaccinated cases, obviously because way more people are vaxed than unvaxed resulting in more cases in the Vax population.

I was just commenting that the MSM calling Covid a pandemic of the unvaccinated is BS.

BORIStheBLADE

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
A US Cruise Ship Had a COVID Outbreak Even Though Full Vaccination Was Required

More pandemic of the unvaccinated BS.

At least 17 people who were on the Norwegian Cruise Line ship have tested positive for COVID-19, with one of those cases likely being the Omicron variant.

The positive cases include one probable case of the Omicron variant, which was detected in a crew member, according to a news release from the Louisiana Department of Health. The Norwegian Breakaway left New Orleans on November 28 and stopped in Belize, Honduras, and Mexico on its voyage before returning to New Orleans on December 5, the health agency said. There were more than 3,200 people on board.
Initially, when the Louisiana Department of Health first released the infection news on Saturday, December 4, there were 10 people on the cruise who had tested positive for COVID. The following day—the day passengers started to leave the ship—the department announced that there were seven more confirmed cases.

Norwegian Cruise Line has a strict COVID-19 vaccination policy, requiring that everyone on board be fully vaccinated against the virus. "All guests and crew are required to be 100% fully vaccinated so you can safely do what you've always wanted to do on a cruise — EVERYTHING," the company's website reads. "Let's get back to living life to the fullest, together. Sail Safe. Feel Free."

Link to more story
Is't this like the perfect controlled experiment proving that if everyone got the vaccine we would get rid of Covid?!

Reaction score
COVID is a lie. Corona viruses (along with rhino viruses) have been around since the 1950s and before. These viruses mutate rapidly and frequently, which is why it was always said "there will never be a vaccine for the common cold". Except the ignorant sheeple don't know this bit of previously well-known history.

Their vaccines are all lies. They don't provide immunity. They don't provide any protection. They don't make the virus experience "less worse".

Their variants are all lies. Ask someone who should know, to please explain the chemical differences between any two variants. Most of them could not tell you. Maybe a few can.

Omicron is supposedly more virulent, more contagious, but LESS severe. Gee, a less severe version of the common cold? What's the problem, everyone? Haven't you ever had "a bad cold"?

Turn off the television. Stop listening to the lies spewed by even local news these days. They're simply reading whatever lines are given to them. There's a reason they're called "talking heads" and not "reporters".

When people finally decide to stop believing everything they hear on the television, we might have a fighting chance.
Until then, we're heading for the Australia treatment, and that shit WILL NOT STAND in this UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, built and maintained by WE THE PEOPLE.

Rob2020

Known around here
Reaction score
Actually, Dr. Fauchi did say early on that the vax provided 100% protection against contracting covid and/or death from covid. I'm taking the risk of not providing a link to prove what I'm posting.
Probably where Joe got his facts :rofl:

Joe Biden:

There’s a simple, basic proposition: If you’re vaccinated, you’re not going to be hospitalized, you’re not going to be in an ICU unit, and you’re not going to die.

You’re not going to — you’re not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations.

Whitehouse Dot Gov for the source of text

Rob2020

Known around here
Reaction score
Actually, Dr. Fauchi did say early on that the vax provided 100% protection against contracting covid and/or death from covid. I'm taking the risk of not providing a link to prove what I'm posting.
This link is pretty damn close if not it

Oops;

The numbers Americans should be emphasising are that all three vaccines have proven 100 per cent effective at preventing deaths. The risk of hospitalisation also plummets to virtually zero for people who receive the vaccine.

Rob2020

Known around here
Reaction score
Here is another way of misrepresenting statistics, when they (MSM/Pharm) discuss breakthrough statistics they often go back to January 01, those were almost all the original strain of covid with few to no breakthrough and which the vaccine was targeted for, then Delta came along.

Delta variants of SARS-CoV-2 cause significantly increased vaccine breakthrough COVID-19 cases in Houston, Texas

Abstract
Genetic variants of SARS-CoV-2 have repeatedly altered the course of the COVID-19 pandemic. Delta variants of concern are now the focus of intense international attention because they are causing widespread COVID-19 disease globally and are associated with vaccine breakthrough cases. We sequenced the genomes of 12,221 SARS-CoV-2 from samples acquired March 15, 2021 through August 26, 2021 in the Houston Methodist hospital system. This sample represents 88% of all Methodist system COVID-19 patients during the study period. Delta variants increased rapidly from late April onward to cause 99.7% of all COVID-19 cases and spread throughout the Houston metroplex. Compared to other variants, Delta caused a significantly higher rate of vaccine breakthrough cases (23.4% compared to 6.2% for all other variants combined). Importantly, significantly fewer fully vaccinated individuals required hospitalization. Individuals with vaccine breakthrough cases caused by Delta had a low median PCR cycle threshold (Ct) value (a proxy for high virus load). This value was closely similar to the median Ct value for unvaccinated patients with COVID-19 caused by Delta variants, suggesting that fully vaccinated individuals can transmit SARS-CoV-2 to others. Patients infected with Alpha and Delta variants had several significant differences. Our integrated analysis emphasizes that vaccines used in the United States are highly effective in decreasing severe COVID-19 disease, hospitalizations, and deaths.

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
My wife has been a nurse for 20 years. The last 4 years she was in the ER. Last spring when the Fraudzy flu was “so bad” she was there with the patients. At that time the PPE was supposedly not available so they were reusing everything.

In September her hospital said that they will be mandating the Eugenics shot. She told them to pound sand. From what she has been seeing ever sense the shot has gotten popular she said she’d rather get the Fraudzy Flu than the side effects from the Eugenics shot.

Reaction score
My wife has been a nurse for 20 years. The last 4 years she was in the ER. Last spring when the Fraudzy flu was “so bad” she was there with the patients. At that time the PPE was supposedly not available so they were reusing everything.

In September her hospital said that they will be mandating the Eugenics shot. She told them to pound sand. From what she has been seeing ever sense the shot has gotten popular she said she’d rather get the Fraudzy Flu than the side effects from the Eugenics shot.
Did she retire?

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

Ditto for my Ex who has 40 years as a transplant coordinator RN

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Omicron is supposedly more virulent, more contagious, but LESS severe. Gee, a less severe version of the common cold? What's the problem, everyone? Haven't you ever had "a bad cold"?
After 5 days of coughing, sneezing and headaches I went to the doc, got tested, no COVID...just a "common cold". Got 2 shots, 1 in each butt cheek, a steroid and an antibiotic, then 2 antibiotic pills a day for 10 days. Two weeks later, I'm still coughing but not as bad, no sneezing, no head or body aches, so I'm getting over it.

Gotta say though I'd rather have the COVID again that I had in January (minus the pneumonia I had though) because this "cold" has kicked my butt!