Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Put your tinfoil hat on here.

What if all this is part of the Bilderburg’s plan to thin the herd. I’ve head since the 90’s there is too many people in the world and not enough resources. Since we no longer have World Wars to help achieve this, this then falls on man to kill off the people and hide behind something to help save mankind.

Why haven’t members of our government just suddenly drop as we have seen on the net? Did they just get a saline injection but can’t say due to a NDA’s. Do as I say, not as I do.
This was discussed with Elon Musk in the Babylon Bee interview. The too many people idea. Elon said not even close. I agree.

That does not mean others don't think there is too many.

Starts about here. You don't have to listen to the whole thing. But his opinion on it for thought.

My feeling, is that if anything this virus was designed to take out older people that have a wiser understanding of the world. That if anything "they" would rather have mailable woke tiktokers that could be steered in almost any direction those higher up wanted to take them.

Last edited:

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Put your tinfoil hat on here.

What if all this is part of the Bilderburg’s plan to thin the herd. I’ve head since the 90’s there is too many people in the world and not enough resources. Since we no longer have World Wars to help achieve this, this then falls on man to kill off the people and hide behind something to help save mankind.

Why haven’t members of our government just suddenly drop as we have seen on the net? Did they just get a saline injection but can’t say due to a NDA’s. Do as I say, not as I do.
I agree that something is up. Maybe the Democrat's Great Reset.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Are some people naturally Covid-proof? Scientists around the world are studying the phenomenon of health workers and others

Full Title:
Are some people naturally Covid-proof? Scientists around the world are studying the phenomenon of health workers and others who are regularly exposed to the disease but have yet to become infected

Mounting evidence that people are naturally resistant to Covid and its mutations One theory is that they have previously recovered from different coronaviruses Experts hope they can help create variant-proof vaccine to keep Covid at bay It's a common yet curious tale: a household hit by Covid, but one family member never tests positive or gets so much as a sniffle.

As infections continue to soar in the new Omicron wave – an astonishing one in 25 people in England have Covid, according to Office for National Statistics data – cases of people who managed to stay free of the infection become ever more remarkable. Is it sheer luck? Some kind of superpower?

Now scientists may have an answer: there is mounting evidence that some people are naturally Covid-resistant.

For reasons not fully understood, it's thought that these people were already immune to the Covid virus, and they remain so even as it mutates.

The phenomenon is now the subject of intense research across the world.

Mounting evidence suggests some people are naturally Covid-resistant - even as virus mutates | Daily Mail Online

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
I am going to wait and see what this mask bullshit is going to do this year. If Brandon's handlers get their way and they force everyone who is currently working to either get vaxxed or weekly testing and masking, then I am retiring early. I won't do it. VP at the company i work at has already talked to me about working remote from home for them, in a different job function if I decide to bail early. The main reason I would have to retire is if my wife gets a stroke. She has already had 3 TIA's or mini strokes within the past 5 years. I am worried about what I am going to do if she has a major stroke. I just finished paying off everything I own this past year, including the farm. It would really suck if I had to sell it all to pay for her outrageous medical expenses. This covid bullshit is the one thing I couldn't have foreseen and planned for.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
I am going to wait and see what this mask bullshit is going to do this year. If Brandon's handlers get their way and they force everyone who is currently working to either get vaxxed or weekly testing and masking, then I am retiring early. I won't do it. VP at the company i work at has already talked to me about working remote from home for them, in a different job function if I decide to bail early. The main reason I would have to retire is if my wife gets a stroke. She has already had 3 TIA's or mini strokes within the past 5 years. I am worried about what I am going to do if she has a major stroke. I just finished paying off everything I own this past year, including the farm. It would really suck if I had to sell it all to pay for her outrageous medical expenses. This covid bullshit is the one thing I couldn't have foreseen and planned for.
Work from home if you can. There has to be a way around this Biden mess.

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Work from home if you can. There has to be a way around this Biden mess.
Yeah, I am leaning more that way. Earlier in my career, I was a senior controls designer, designing control panels and doing system integration. I can do that from home, as I have CAD software and a home office already.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Agree with those above. I’m fortunate in that we’ve been working from home since March of ‘20. With just 2 years left to retirement, I’ll bail if necessary, go on wife’s healthcare and wait it out . I’m ready now.
My wife is a retired teacher of 43 years and she has a great health plan, so I am on her plan. I retired at 62.5 years which was as early as I could get my Social Security.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Executive dysfunction following SARS-CoV-2 infection: A cross-sectional examination in a population-representative sample

I would expect this from a Chinese bioweapon, we know who to thank (cough frauchi cough) for funding this "research".

View attachment 114365

Paper
And we will be paying him the highest retirement in USA history. He is Science.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Los Angeles Public Schools Canceled Their Vaccine Mandate After 30,000 Kids Were Not Complying

Los Angeles Unified Schools were planning to implement an extreme vaccine mandate for students but had to cancel it when 30,000 kids were not in compliance. In September, the school board for the second-largest school district in the United States voted to mandate that students 12 and older be vaccinated by Jan. 10.

The district has now pushed their mandate back until the Fall because many did not comply.

Los Angeles Public Schools Canceled Their Vaccine Mandate After 30,000 Kids Were Not Complying (thegatewaypundit.com)

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
This is both positive and negative. While it's great that over 30,000 kids weren't getting the jab because their parents cared more about them than complying with this nonsense, it also means that (since last I looked there were just under 439,013 kids enrolled) almost 400,000 kids have parents that would rather comply than take control of the welfare of their children...

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see/hear if more of these come to light…. Health Insurance premiums will be the thing to watch

And what we saw just in third quarter, we’re seeing it continue into fourth quarter, is that death rates are up 40% over what they were pre-pandemic, Davison said during an online news conference last week. "Just to give you an idea of how bad that is, a three-sigma or a one-in-200-year catastrophe would be 10% increase over pre-pandemic."

"So 40% is just unheard of," he added.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
This is both positive and negative. While it's great that over 30,000 kids weren't getting the jab because their parents cared more about them than complying with this nonsense, it also means that (since last I looked there were just under 439,013 kids enrolled) almost 400,000 kids have parents that would rather comply than take control of the welfare of their children...
FDA Approves Pfizer Booster For 12-15 Year Olds, Dismisses Risk Of "Mild" Heart Inflammation