Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Dr Bhakdi – “Covid-19 Vaccines are killing people by causing an autoimmune attack of killer Lymphocytes”

Dr Bhakdi has called for the public to stop repeatedly allowing authorities to give them an experimental injection because the damage caused worsens significantly after each injection.

Dr Bhakdi studied medicine at the University of Bonn in Germany, where he received his MD in 1970. He was a post-doctoral researcher at the Max Planck Institute of Immunobiology and Epigenetics in Freiburg from 1972 to 1976, and at The Protein Laboratory in Copenhagen from 1976 to 1977.

He joined the Institute of Medical Microbiology at Giessen University in 1977 and was appointed associate professor in 1982. He was named chair of Medical Microbiology at the University of Mainz in 1990, where he remained until his retirement in 2012. Dr. Bhakdi has published over three hundred articles in the fields of immunology, bacteriology, virology, and parasitology, for which he has received numerous awards and the Order of Merit of Rhineland-Palatinate.

Dr Bhakdi – “Covid-19 Vaccines are killing people by causing an autoimmune attack of killer Lymphocytes” – The Expose (dailyexpose.uk)

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see/hear if more of these come to light…. Health Insurance premiums will be the thing to watch

And what we saw just in third quarter, we’re seeing it continue into fourth quarter, is that death rates are up 40% over what they were pre-pandemic, Davison said during an online news conference last week. "Just to give you an idea of how bad that is, a three-sigma or a one-in-200-year catastrophe would be 10% increase over pre-pandemic."

"So 40% is just unheard of," he added.
Well, it is looking like Fauchi and gates shot is all coming together as planned. They say the world is overpopulated and they have found a way to fix it.

Reaction score
[Forwarded from Liberty Overwatch (Patriot)]

Federal Court Grants Injunction for Navy SEALs Challenging DoD Vaccine Mandate | First Liberty Institiute (https:/firstliberty.org/media/breaking-federal-court-grants-injunction-for-navy-seals-challenging-dod-vaccine-mandate/)

The United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas today issued a preliminary injunction (https:/firstliberty.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/Navy-SEALs-PI-Order-.pdf), blocking the Department of Defense from punishing military service members who have religious objections to the vaccine mandate.

First Liberty Institute filed a federal lawsuit and motion for preliminary injunction on behalf of dozens of U.S. Navy SEALs and other Naval Special Warfare personnel against the Biden Administration and the Department of Defense for their refusal to grant religious accommodations to the COVID-19 vaccine mandate.

In his order, Judge Reed O’Connor said, “The Navy servicemembers in this case seek to vindicate the very freedoms they have sacrificed so much to protect. The COVID-19 pandemic provides the government no license to abrogate those freedoms. There is no COVID-19 exception to the First Amendment. There is no military exclusion from our Constitution.

Read First Liberty Press Release
https:/firstliberty.org/media/breaking-federal-court-grants-injunction-for-navy-seals-challenging-dod-vaccine-mandate/

Judge’s Order
https:/firstliberty.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/Navy-SEALs-PI-Order-.pdf

@LibertyOverwatchChannel

Rob2020

Known around here
Reaction score
Flashback: Fauci Has Freudian Slip, Starts to Say U.S. Collaborated with ‘Chinese Communists’ on Gain-of-Function Research

During an interview with Politifact in May 2021, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases director Dr. Anthony Fauci accidentally started to say that the United States collaborated with Chinese communists on gain-of-function research on coronaviruses before the pandemic erupted.

Referring to Republican Senator Rand Paul’s intense interrogation of him and his organization during congressional hearings over the last year, Fauci attempted to elucidate the extent of U.S. scientific cooperation with China prior to the first Covid-19 outbreak. Doubling-down on his claim that the U.S. did not directly fund high-risk lab experimentation that allegedly generated Sars-CoV-2, Fauci appeared to nearly admit that the U.S. had at least worked with the Chinese Communist Party on gain-of-function research.

“So in a very minor collaboration as part of a sub-contract of a grant, we had a collaboration with some Chinese commu… uh, Chinese scientists. And what he conflated with that is that we were involved in creating the virus, which is the most ridiculous majestic leap I’ve ever heard of,” he said.

“That’s actually preposterous. It was just unfortunate that he said that. It was said in an accusatory way that just made no sense and was not based on any fact at all,” Fauci added.

Earlier that morning in May, before the Senate Committee on Health, Education, Paul had accused Fauci of “”juicing up” Covid-19 by allowing U.S. money to finance the Wuhan Virology Institute’s “gain of function research” through the NIH and then covering it up.

“Three million people have died from this pandemic, and that should cause us to explore all possibilities. Instead, government authorities, self-interested in continuing gain-of-function research, say there’s nothing to see here,” Paul said.

“For years, Dr. Ralph Baric, a virologist in the US, has been collaborating with Dr. Shi Zhengli of the Wuhan Virology Institute, sharing his discoveries about how to create super-viruses. This gain-of-function research has been funded by the NIH,” he added.

Fauci retorted: “Senator Paul, with all due respect, you are entirely and completely incorrect. The NIH has not ever and does not now fund gain-of-function research in the Wuhan Institute of Virology.”

Contradicting Fauci assurances, a top NIH official revealed in October that the U.S. did fund gain-of-function research on bat coronaviruses in Wuhan and that EcoHealth Alliance, the U.S. non-profit that funneled NIH money to the Wuhan Institute of Virology, was not transparent about the work it was doing.

Lawrence A. Tabak of the NIH told Republican Representative James Comer in a letter about a “limited experiment” the lab conducted to test if “spike proteins from naturally occurring bat coronaviruses circulating in China were capable of binding to the human ACE2 receptor in a mouse model.” The laboratory mice that contracted the modified bat virus “became sicker” than those infected with the unmodified bat virus.

Link

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
[Forwarded from Liberty Overwatch (Patriot)]

Federal Court Grants Injunction for Navy SEALs Challenging DoD Vaccine Mandate | First Liberty Institiute (https:/firstliberty.org/media/breaking-federal-court-grants-injunction-for-navy-seals-challenging-dod-vaccine-mandate/)

The United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas today issued a preliminary injunction (https:/firstliberty.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/Navy-SEALs-PI-Order-.pdf), blocking the Department of Defense from punishing military service members who have religious objections to the vaccine mandate.

First Liberty Institute filed a federal lawsuit and motion for preliminary injunction on behalf of dozens of U.S. Navy SEALs and other Naval Special Warfare personnel against the Biden Administration and the Department of Defense for their refusal to grant religious accommodations to the COVID-19 vaccine mandate.

In his order, Judge Reed O’Connor said, “The Navy servicemembers in this case seek to vindicate the very freedoms they have sacrificed so much to protect. The COVID-19 pandemic provides the government no license to abrogate those freedoms. There is no COVID-19 exception to the First Amendment. There is no military exclusion from our Constitution.

Read First Liberty Press Release
https:/firstliberty.org/media/breaking-federal-court-grants-injunction-for-navy-seals-challenging-dod-vaccine-mandate/

Judge’s Order
https:/firstliberty.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/Navy-SEALs-PI-Order-.pdf

@LibertyOverwatchChannel
The SOCOM guys are our last line of defense from our foreign enemies.

Once they retire, we’ll be down to our last defense for foreign and domestic, and last is a well organized militia. And the citizens will need to rely on the SOCOM guys for the training, along with those already out.

I highly recommend (and have been for years) to take training. If you have access to former MARSOC/Raider’s, SEALS or their like, who have been in recently, go work with them.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
The SOCOM guys are our last line of defense from our foreign enemies.

Once they retire, we’ll be down to our last defense for foreign and domestic, and last is a well organized militia. And the citizens will need to rely on the SOCOM guys for the training, along with those already out.

I highly recommend (and have been for years) to take training. If you have access to former MARSOC/Raider’s, SEALS or their like, who have been in recently, go work with them.
Agreed. As an instructor myself for many years I always tried to do 3-4 classes each year to learn and update my own skills. Often they were taught by ex Rangers, SEALS and the like. I was fortunate to get to train with some of the best.

My most memorable class was taught by a Tri-State SWAT commander and freshly out SEAL who over 3 very intense days taught me how to really run a gun. The SEAL was a door kicker and we had access to a great facility in the middle of nowhere NC. I was one of 25 mostly LE, a couple of very buttoned up guys who didn’t talk much and stuck to themselves, and 3 civilians.

I ended up winning the last day “test” shooting course and slept for about 12 hours that night.

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
Interesting data on the efficacy of the "vaccine" and "boosters" in preventing infection from the Omicron variant. How about NEGATIVE 87% ? The report is from the Blaze but I'll bet the sources are genuine and accurate.

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
Interesting data on the efficacy of the "vaccine" and "boosters" in preventing infection from the Omicron variant. How about NEGATIVE 87% ? The report is from the Blaze but I'll bet the sources are genuine and accurate.
Reporting this information has turned into foot-in-mount for conservative press. I wonder if we'll see corrections? First off, the articles don't mention that the data was from week 51 of 2021 and carries a caution that the data is incomplete because of the holidays. Further, it was revised yesterday to correct the number of unvaxed from 186 to 1097. The statement in the article "among the 4,206 Germans infected with Omicron for whom their vaccination status was known, 95.58% were fully vaccinated." has turned into among the 5,117 Germans infected with Omicron for whom their vaccination status was known, 78.6% were fully vaccinated. If the general population is 78.6% or more vaxed, that negative 87% number turns positive. It's still damning for the shots, but to a greatly lesser degree.

The source document is here:

The correction is noted on page 1, and the full data is on page 14.

No agenda on my part other that sometimes doing my own fact check.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
good catch on the revisions… me thinks that will become the norm (revisions)

Here’s the official UK numbers week 47-50 from my phone. Looking for the newer ones… This is the latest as of today 1/4

I pay zero attention to “cases” as they have become meaningless, and hospitalizations are suspect as more and more we learn “many” if not “most” are diagnosed after admitted for something else. I suspect years from now we’ll find less than 1/2 of the 800+K US deaths attributed to Covid were actually from covid.

Rough counting in my head, jabbed account for 3x the total number of deaths or roughly 75%. Am I reading that right ?

A5387652-17FE-4BE1-8AF9-910108C71BFC.png

Last edited: