Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Colleges have created an army of these DEI cult indoctrinated agents and they are making hefty salaries around the country.

And within the colleges themselves, I posted it a while back, where one college in particular could give over 600 students a free ride through college, if they cut all the DEI employees and their programs from their staff.

Reaction score
My wife came down with Covid last Friday, or she started showing symptoms that night. When she got home, she felt bad, so she took her temperature and had a 104.5 temp. Immediately went on Tylenol (she is allergic to Motrin) and went to bed. High fever was off and on for about 2 days, now it hovers back and forth between 99.1 and 100.5. No cold or flu like symptoms otherwise. We are both vaxed. I believe we are thru the worst of it, which wasn't bad at all. I am constantly watching her because she has Bechet's syndrome, and things could go south really fast if we aren't careful (but that is true with any illness she might catch). So far, myself, and our two girls are good. I have especially kept the girls away from that side of the house and hopefully have done a good enough job that they (and myself) will bypass it. Where she works at, about 50% of the work force is out sick, which is no surprise to us considering the lackadaisical attitude that most have there. Do what you can and be safe out there, or as much as you can be.

Last edited:

c hris527

Known around here
Reaction score
My wife came down with Covid last Friday, or she started showing symptoms that night. When she got home, she felt bad, so she took her temperature and had a 104.5 temp. Immediately went on Tylenol (she is allergic to Motrin) and went to bed. High fever was off and on for about 2 days, now it hovers back and forth between 99.1 and 100.5. No cold or flu like symptoms otherwise. We are both vaxed. I believe we are thru the worst of it, which wasn't bad at all. I am constantly watching her because she has Bechet's syndrome, and things could go south really fast if we aren't careful (but that is true with any illness she might catch). So far, myself, and our two girls are good. I have especially kept the girls away from that side of the house and hopefully have done a good enough job that they (and myself) will bypass it. Where she works at, about 50% of the work force is out sick, which is no surprise to us considering the lackadaisical attitude that most have there. Do what you can and be safe out there, or as much as you can be.
Im on day 4 now, slept like 10 hrs last night, Still no fever at all but very fatigued and tired, the gastro stuff had tapered off so I think I'm on the mend, Wishing you and the family well, hopefully this is the beginning of the end of this crap.

SouthernYankee

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Coronavirus research deemed too dangerous by DARPA was approved by Fauci, EcoHealth Alliance conducted it at Wuhan.

Nice informative article. Fauci should go to prison.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Coronavirus research deemed too dangerous by DARPA was approved by Fauci, EcoHealth Alliance conducted it at Wuhan.

Nice informative article. Fauci should go to prison.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Pfizer CEO: COVID-19 Could Be ‘Controlled’ By Annual Vaccines, Pills To Treat | The Daily Wire
Pfizer CEO: COVID-19 Could Be ‘Controlled’ By Annual Vaccines, Pills To Treat

"“We will have perfectly normal lives, with just injection maybe once a year. And the pill in case we are sick will make it more flu like rather than life-threatening disease,” he said. "

Given their track record I highlighted the Could Be and maybe
I sure as heck don’t trust that pill.

I trust my ivomectin and HCQ I ordered from India more than this new pill.

I trust Kool-Aid from Jim Jones over this pill from phizer.

Reaction score
This POS needs to have a long term staycation in club FED!
1641925143227.png

1641925159715.png

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
I think we may have reached a "Holy Shit" moment for many.......Lots of info and data. Worth looking at..
+++++++++++

Ivermectin 'Works Throughout All Phases' Of COVID According To Leaked Military Documents | ZeroHedge

Update (1505ET): As more and more information pours out of the Project Veritas leaked military documents, there appears to be a damning section in support of Ivermectin as a Covid-19 treatment.
"Ivermectin (identified as curative in April 2020) works throughout all phases of illness because it both inhibits viral replication and modulates the immune response."
If this is misleading, you @DARPA need to know that this is being served at: pic.twitter.com/BQqcQYZDu4
— Eric Weinstein (@EricRWeinstein) January 11, 2022
And this:

Will DARPA confirm or deny?

Project-Veritas-DARPA-1024x565.jpg

FIzLfUTVEAAGoZc.jpg

Last edited:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Good piece

After The Storm | ZeroHedge

It’s simply over.
It’ll take another few weeks for this to become impossible to ignore, but it’s already there. A number of voices have called for treating it like the flu; Spain appears to have made that its official policy.
It’s over. And media, politicians and “experts” will need to jockey for position.
They will not apologize for all the fear induced, or the human rights broken, they will make you believe that their new position is perfectly in line with what they’ve done over the past two years, and all that has changed is “The Science”.
The WHO hasn’t given up yet, and is giving it its last best according to today’s headlines:
“WHO Gives Grim Prediction On Omicron Spread”,
“WHO: More Than Half of Europeans Will Get Omicron”.
Half of Europeans will be “infected” with a “virus” that is 100x less virulent than Alpha/Delta, so who cares? They’ll catch the flu too. But the media will label them: “Covid cases”, making no difference between “variants”. And making you afraid of something you have no reason to be afraid of.
The best example I saw was in a local Greek paper -in English- that not just called every positive test a “case”, a widely accepted piece of nonsense, they labeled 31,000 positive testing kids “patients”. You go from a disputable “positive test” to a “case” to “patients”. How many of these kids needed medical attention? Maybe 100?
At least half of what people think they know about the past two years of their lives has been based on the distortion of language. And that distortion continues as the jockeying for position takes off. It works something like this, as illustrated by a tweet from the UK yesterday:
MSM this morning:
  • BBC: Cut self isolation period
  • Guardian: End Mass Jabs
  • The Times: End Free Tests
  • Daily Mail: Scotland Against Lockdown
  • Telegraph: Dodgy Covid Data
  • Evening Standard: Covid is endemic
Can you see what’s happening? They’re moving to the winning side.

The greatest proponents for all of these ruinous Covid measures… will be rewriting their own history...
Mark Dolan: 'In the months and years to come the greatest proponents for all of these ruinous Covid measures... will be rewriting their own history. In a similar way to those who now claim never to have supported the Iraq war.'

Freeview 236, Sky 515, Virgin 626. pic.twitter.com/vDSuPUnHWk
— GB News (@GBNEWS) January 9, 2022
This from CDC Director Dr Rochelle Walensky is almost verbatim the Great Barrington Declaration, mocked by the NIH’s Fauci and Collins for being written by “fringe epidemiologists”.

We must protect people with comorbidities from severe #COVID19. I went into medicine – HIV specifically – and public health to protect our most at-risk. CDC is taking steps to protect those at highest risk, incl. those w/ chronic health conditions, disabilities & older adults.
— Rochelle Walensky, MD, MPH (@CDCDirector) January 9, 2022

More Walensky:
US May See ‘Precipitous Decline’ In Omicron Cases
Also Walensky:
“..the overwhelming number of deaths over 75% occurred in people who had at least 4 comorbidities, so really these are people who were unwell to begin with”. She said that in a video I posted January 9, that has now been pulled from YouTube. What it all adds up to so far is that the CDC secretly admits the number people who actually died FROM Covid has been exaggerated by a factor of between 10 and 100%.
And that the CDC, as Omicron cases skyrocket, prepares you for a ‘Precipitous Decline’ in these cases. Just so they can say: “I told you so” in a few weeks. It’s not only the worst comedy we have for you, it’s also the only one.

CNN has a lot of rewriting to do too, and they’ve started (it took them, and their team of experts, only 2 years to figure this out:)
JAKE TAPPER: “If somebody's in the hospital with a broken leg and they also have asymptomatic COVID, that should NOT be counted as hospitalized with covid, clearly.”pic.twitter.com/cjrKEiQD0X
— Suburban Black Man (@goodblackdude) January 10, 2022
Sadly, the spread of Covid may be over, having been “tranquillized” by Omicron, but the story is not. People are, and will be, talking about a return to normal, but there is no normal to return to. Not after two years. Take a child, anywhere between 0 and 7 years old. Anywhere in that age range, two years of their lives have been deeply disrupted, by school closings, other lockdowns, and maybe most by face masks. They’ve never had normal interaction with smiles, and other facial expressions, exactly when that is elementary to their development.

Restrictions have led many people into depressions, suicides, and less severe hence less detectable mental consequences. How many of them will never return to “normal”? We don’t know, but the numbers will be huge. We cannot return to normal, there’s nothing left to return to, we will have to build a new normal.
And we should build that on the rejection of governments trampling on our rights and freedoms, on rejecting media that censor those who don’t share their one-dimensional “The Science” clickbait message, and on rejecting “The Science” itself, as incorporated by the likes of Tony Fauci. And Pfizer. If we don’t, our normal will be 1984.
The media is slowly admitting they overcounted any threats to your health, only one in ten of positive tests was a “case”, as in required a doctor, not all of them, but now they try to make you believe that you should lock up with an N95 mask because of a “variant” that is only a threat for one in 100 positive tests, if that.