Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

Paul Hacker

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Good ol' woke Google today...who'd have thunk it from a co. based in Mountain View, Commiefornia?

View attachment 116067
Google needs to guide the sheep on what to do on a daily basis, because the “sheep”, have never had or lost their critical thinking ability.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I would also look for a local clinic that handles monoclonal antibody IVs and considerer her getting one. 12mg of the Ivermectin per day is what I have seen. Maybe a little more.
There was a weight chart posted here of which I would of ran out of my supply quick, think I fell in the 22mg a day. What I did is take two 6mg of Iver and two 200mg of Hydrox the first day and only one per pill the following days, I think I went 6 days...only because the fever went 3 days for me then got it back 1 1/2 days later for a day.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Fauci Invested in Chinese Companies With Ties to Beijing Through Fund, According to Financial Disclosures

Dr. Anthony Fauci invested in the Chinese regime’s corporate “national champions,” large Chinese companies that advance Beijing’s interests and benefit from state policies, in a 2020 investment portfolio, according to recently disclosed financial records.

Sen. Roger Marshall (R-Kan.) obtained the records (pdf) and published them on Jan. 14, showing that Fauci had $10.4 million in investments, including holdings in several funds, at the end of 2020. One particular fund was named the Matthews Pacific Tiger Fund.

The fund invested 42.7 percent of its investors’ capital on companies based in Hong Kong and China, according to a fact sheet (pdf) published by the private investment firm Matthews Asia in September 2021. Those companies included Tencent Holdings, Alibaba Group Holdings, Hong Kong Exchange and Clearing Ltd., and WuXi Biologics Cayman.

The fund’s portfolio companies were initially reported by Breitbart.

Tencent Holdings, a Chinese technology and entertainment conglomerate based in the southern Chinese city of Shenzhen, is best known for being the owner of popular messaging app WeChat. The app has drawn scrutiny from the U.S. government over national security concerns.

Tencent is also known for complying with the Chinese regime’s censorship rules in China and for extending its monitoring and censorship to U.S. users of WeChat.

Alibaba, China’s e-commerce and technology giant founded by billionaire tech entrepreneur Jack Ma, along with Tencent, were among several Chinese companies named in 2017 by China’s Ministry of Science and Technology on the communist regime’s “national team” for advancing artificial intelligence.

U.S. officials have warned about the two companies.

In 2019, Christopher Ford, then the assistant secretary of state for international security and nonproliferation, said China’s technology giants, including Alibaba, Baidu, and Tencent, had “become deeply enmeshed in Beijing’s system of oppression at home and its increasingly assertive strategic ambitions globally.”

WuXi Biologics Cayman, a biopharmaceutical company listed in Hong Kong, has ties to the Chinese Communist Party. According to a 2021 article published by China’s news portal NetEase, the firm was among several Chinese companies signing a partnership deal with the municipal government in Wuxi, a city near Shanghai, in forming a “Party-building alliance.”

One of the things the alliance would allow the participating companies to do better would be to share information on improving the “cohesiveness and competitiveness” of their “Party organizations.”

Aside from the Matthews Pacific Tiger Fund, Fauci’s 2020 investments also include Pimco’s investment-grade bond fund and the Pax Ellevate Global Women’s Leadership Fund.

Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), provided the documents to Marshall after a request from the senator. The request came after the two clashed during a Senate hearing last week when Marshall confronted Fauci over his financial information.

After publishing the documents on Jan. 14, Marshall accused Fauci of lying about them in a statement from his office.

“Just like he has misled the American people about sending taxpayers dollars to Wuhan, China, to fund gain-of-function research, about masks, testing, and more, Dr. Fauci was completely dishonest about his financial disclosures being open to the public—it’s no wonder he is the least trusted bureaucrat in America,” Marshall stated.

The senator also announced that he will introduce the Financial Accountability for Uniquely Compensated Individuals (FAUCI) Act, so that financial disclosures filed by government officials would be more readily available to the general public.

The NIAID and Matthews Asia didn’t respond to a request for comment by press time.

Source
BUSTED!!!

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
If this was already posted, forgive me, trying to stay up and catch up after almost 3 weeks of Covid:

Combo? Sounds very suspicious to me.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Australia, that formerly democratic free nation, reports daily numbers on the WuFlu.

Jan 18th
News - COVID-19 (Coronavirus) statistics
Of the 36 people who died; 33 people had received at least two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine, and three people were not vaccinated.

Jan 19th
Of the 32 people who died; 23 people had received at least two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine, one person had received one dose and eight were not vaccinated
News - COVID-19 (Coronavirus) statistics

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score

Paul Hacker

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Paid with Our TAX DOLLARS, Free :mad:
It infuriates me when the politicians and those people/companies with no moral principles have their hand in the pot, outright lie to us and expect us to sit back, shut up, smile and say thank you. This is money we will never get back and more importantly, time that has been wasted.

Paul Hacker

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
There was a weight chart posted here of which I would of ran out of my supply quick, think I fell in the 22mg a day. What I did is take two 6mg of Iver and two 200mg of Hydrox the first day and only one per pill the following days, I think I went 6 days...only because the fever went 3 days for me then got it back 1 1/2 days later for a day.
I ordered the 12mg Ivermectin, took two a day for 5 days total, plus vitamin D3 and zinc, my height/weight is 5’ 10” 185. I don’t know how I would have felt if I had not taken anything, but I didn’t want to take a chance. At the 5 day mark I felt much better, so I stopped taking everything (hate taking pills). But, wonder if I should have continued for a few more days, because symptoms are hanging on a little a week later.

Paul Hacker

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

Paul Hacker

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
If this was already posted, forgive me, trying to stay up and catch up after almost 3 weeks of Covid:

Combo? Sounds very suspicious to me.

First of all, hope you’re feeling better, 3 weeks is a long time to deal with anything. On a positive note, your immune system might be stronger because of Covid.

The first thing I thought of regarding the flu/Covid combo is the speed at which their supposedly pushing it through. Normally, doesn’t it take 10-15 years to go through clinical trials before releasing it to the public? To me, big pharma is just broadening their market at the expense of us.

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Google needs to guide the sheep on what to do on a daily basis, because the “sheep”, have never had or lost their critical thinking ability.
I’m pretty sure the little lambs we had born last night are more intelligent than a majority of the sheep that google, farce book, fraudsy and gates lead.
Or everyone who voted for the Resident who sleeps at 1600 pa Ave.
C0F252DF-B873-45E1-8FD5-497056AED168.jpeg26E10FB1-EB0B-4397-899B-F8BE40C44BCE.jpeg8FB1DE7F-1423-4778-BF01-AF1F189A4870.jpeg

Paul Hacker

Getting comfortable
Reaction score