Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

mcapeed

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Read the thread... Great questions. The fact that NOBODY wants to talk about them seems to confirm that it purely defies their narrative, and therefore they will choose to fully ignore it.

View attachment 115806
Looking at that map one could argue Australia lockdowns worked. I’m not saying I agree with it but the graphic indicates it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paul Hacker

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Looking at that map one could argue Australia lockdowns worked. I’m not saying I agree with it but the graphic indicates it.

Let’s make an assumption the map is accurate, which I have no reason to think otherwise. The biggest question I have is at what cost (financial, psychological, loss of freedom, etc) did it take to achieve this, for a virus that has such a small death rate? Also, the Australian officials are not even discussing the potential long term negative affects of the vaccine. One that was introduced to the public a decade before the normal clinical testing trials of 10-15 years were completed.

Sure, if you lock down a country enough you can prevent almost anything from getting in, take North Korea for example.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Or perhaps the numbers are influenced by the desired narrative and associated tactic….
One (US) counts anyone who dies with covid (even after admitting 75% of deaths had 4 comorbidities, along with using unreliable testing methods) to instill fear, the other (AU) only counts the 6% (CDC) that actually died from covid while saying “see, it worked”.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Well I'm glad you called first. You guys didn't qualify for the infusions?
So at that time we had our daughter call for us, I just found out on my 3rd day I was positive and that is when see called. Not sure if I/we would of qualified, I did not get into details with her, I know she called two places that gave the Infusions, also my Son told me the place his future mother-in-law went to required a list of certain conditions in order to get the injections, in her case, which was Delta, or 3 months ago, they were not giving the Infusions everyone. So what happened on my 4th day I had no fever, we never pursued it further.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
My wife was following up on the monoclonal antibody IV with a Clinic very close to us just "incase". Mainly you have to get a Covid test at a place such as Walgreens. If you test positive you call the clinic and they will "consult" with you. There was no mention of age or other qualifications, so maybe that is done at the consultation. Then the next day you get the monoclonal antibody IV. We are both in our 70's and we should qualify on age alone.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I ordered the 12mg Ivermectin, took two a day for 5 days total, plus vitamin D3 and zinc, my height/weight is 5’ 10” 185. I don’t know how I would have felt if I had not taken anything, but I didn’t want to take a chance. At the 5 day mark I felt much better, so I stopped taking everything (hate taking pills). But, wonder if I should have continued for a few more days, because symptoms are hanging on a little a week later.
Well my thought was the Fever. I know when we have Fever our bodies are working over time and could us all the help it could get. As you can tell I am not even close to being a Medical expert. So what I did was take them till my fever was gone. I would say if you don't continue at least continue the vitamins, anything to help get back to normal. I drank a lot of Orange juice, the real stuff, during my bout...So 3 weeks, I just mowed my yard today...Still have a bit of fatigue, so to put it in perspective, today was 70 and I ran out of steam as if it were in the 90s, not so much sweating but just drained of energy. It was not bad though, no passing out or anything, I took my time...

I will say that pretty much all of our symptoms are gone now, no coughing, even after mowing, no drainage, just this darn fatigue, which is getting much better though...the wife, bless her heart, has been going crazy in cleaning our house.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Don Lemon says you’re stupid if you don’t jab and you shouldn’t be doing any research yourself. Just shut up and do as you’re told!
Wow....I'm already vaxxed but it was my choice as I think it should be for others but I don't ever being called an "idiot" by a "dickhead". Now I've been called a "deplorable" in the past by some washed-up woman lawyer that has run unsuccessfully twice for POTUS but I consider that high praise coming from a crooked, devious, shameless old hag.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
First of all, hope you’re feeling better, 3 weeks is a long time to deal with anything. On a positive note, your immune system might be stronger because of Covid.

The first thing I thought of regarding the flu/Covid combo is the speed at which their supposedly pushing it through. Normally, doesn’t it take 10-15 years to go through clinical trials before releasing it to the public? To me, big pharma is just broadening their market at the expense of us.
Agreed, when you look at the deaths and adverse effects from this Experimental Jab, it is the Worse "Vaccine" ever made in History and for a virus with less than 1% Death Rate...How does this make sense to Anyone???

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
My wife was following up on the monoclonal antibody IV with a Clinic very close to us just "incase". Mainly you have to get a Covid test at a place such as Walgreens. If you test positive you call the clinic and they will "consult" with you. There was no mention of age or other qualifications, so maybe that is done at the consultation. Then the next day you get the monoclonal antibody IV. We are both in our 70's and we should qualify on age alone.
Oh my daughter was also told, depending on how long someone is will depend on who gets the Monoclonal. She did not say if they told her, sounds like a case-by-case issue. My Son's future mother-in-law went like the second day after she tested Positive, but that was supposedly with Delta....

Paul Hacker

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Well my thought was the Fever. I know when we have Fever our bodies are working over time and could us all the help it could get. As you can tell I am not even close to being a Medical expert. So what I did was take them till my fever was gone. I would say if you don't continue at least continue the vitamins, anything to help get back to normal. I drank a lot of Orange juice, the real stuff, during my bout...So 3 weeks, I just mowed my yard today...Still have a bit of fatigue, so to put it in perspective, today was 70 and I ran out of steam as if it were in the 90s, not so much sweating but just drained of energy. It was not bad though, no passing out or anything, I took my time...

I will say that pretty much all of our symptoms are gone now, no coughing, even after mowing, no drainage, just this darn fatigue, which is getting much better though...the wife, bless her heart, has been going crazy in cleaning our house.
Glad you’re feeling better.

Paul Hacker

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Wow....I'm already vaxxed but it was my choice as I think it should be for others but I don't ever being called an "idiot" by a "dickhead". Now I've been called a "deplorable" in the past by some washed-up woman lawyer that has run unsuccessfully twice for POTUS but I consider that high praise coming from a crooked, devious, shameless old hag.
Anytime you get negative feedback from someone, you always have to consider the source. I consider it a badge of honor being called a deplorable by Clinton.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Glad y'all are doing better....and I hope it stays that way! :)

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
OK, now it's hitting close to home, actually AT home. The wife complained of a scratchy throat for a couple of days, a sore throat this morning and then she said while in the kitchen she felt woozy, sat down in a chair and woke up on the floor with a bump on her head. Luckily we had bought one of those home test kits a few weeks ago, we tried it and she tested positive. Also, we have been using our smartphones to check spo2 levels for a few weeks, her tested 93% today. So we immediately started the protocol recommended by FLCCC, thank God I had ordered Ivermectin a couple of months ago. I'm gonna order more because those 6mg I ordered will go pretty fast. Anyway I can post updates for informational purposes if it helps anyone who might benefit from other people's experience.
I'll try to keep it short just for informational purposes, realizing it is anecdotal but our experience. 24 hours after starting Ivermectin and other treatments my wife's oxygen went from the original 93% to 96%, this morning 98%. Fever was gone in 24 hours, sore throat gone when she woke up this morning, the main remaining symptom is feeling weak. I tried to convince her that certain sex acts would speed up the recovery but she ain't buying it, she knows me well after 50 years:). I suspect omicron since she didn't lose smell or taste but that's just a guess. Weird that I don't have it if omicron is so contagious but she is overweight and never exercises, maybe my symptoms are so slight I haven't noticed. Anyway, thanks God for the brave doctors of FLCCC for their great advice in the face of the bullshit put out by Fauci, CDC, medi, etc.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score

Can you guarantee their reporting 100%?

Where we incentivized wuhan flu reporting monetarily and initially to pin it on Trump.

faulty pcr tests used around the world

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I'll try to keep it short just for informational purposes, realizing it is anecdotal but our experience. 24 hours after starting Ivermectin and other treatments my wife's oxygen went from the original 93% to 96%, this morning 98%. Fever was gone in 24 hours, sore throat gone when she woke up this morning, the main remaining symptom is feeling weak. I tried to convince her that certain sex acts would speed up the recovery but she ain't buying it, she knows me well after 50 years:). I suspect omicron since she didn't lose smell or taste but that's just a guess. Weird that I don't have it if omicron is so contagious but she is overweight and never exercises, maybe my symptoms are so slight I haven't noticed. Anyway, thanks God for the brave doctors of FLCCC for their great advice in the face of the bullshit put out by Fauci, CDC, medi, etc.
Haha, I have told my wife her Doctor pulled me aside and suggested more Sex, never worked for me either, LOL.

So, I have to say I too had an increase in Oxygen after taking the Forbidden Meds, I got as low as 90 on my second day of fever (the day I started the Meds), I normally average 96, on the third day (second day of meds) it went up to 93 but still had fever, by the forth day (third day of Meds), No Fever, Oxygen at 95. I continued the Meds even with no fever, I figured maybe 2 more days, kind a glad I did since my fever came back for a short time. I am overweight too, since my last working Contract about 4 years ago, no longer doing heavy lifting, construction work, working 8-10 hour days, I have lost a lot of muscle/strength, never really worked-out any part of my life, not common for us in construction...after a full day of work I am Not going to a Gym, LOL...Guess I need to now though...

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Excellent news @gwminor48

" .. anyway, thanks God for the brave doctors of FLCCC for their great advice .. " - 100% agreed! This is why freedom of speech / press is so critical ..