Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Can't Make This Up: Pfizer Asks Court to Dismiss Whistleblower Lawsuit Because the US Government Was Aware of Vaccine Fraud

In its latest attempt to bury the evidence of criminal malpractice related to the development of its experimental mRNA Covid vaccine, Pfizer has reportedly filed a motion to dismiss a whistleblower lawsuit alleging the vaccine maker and two of its contractors manipulated data and committed other acts of fraud during clinical trials.

The case has been placed on hold pending judicial review.

Instead of claiming innocence or that the charges were fabricated, lawyers for the pharmaceutical giant argued that the lawsuit, which was filed under the False Claims Act, should be dropped entirely because the US Government was fully aware of the fraud being committed during the development of the Pfizer’s mRNA jab, according to whistleblower Brook Jackson’s lawyer, who spoke with Children’s Health Defense about the case.

“Pfizer claims they can get away with fraud as long as the government would write them a check despite knowing about the fraud,” attorney Robert Barnes said, before adding that “Pfizer, one of the most criminally fined drug companies in the world, wants to weaken the laws that hold them accountable.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

Researchers in Sweden recently publisheda new alarming study showing that Pfizer’s experimental mRNA Covid vaccine can modify DNA within the human genome.

The study, which was published in the Journal of Clinical Medicine (MDPI), found that the SARS-CoV-2 RNA within the Pfizer vaccine can reverse-transcribe itself and install itself within the DNA of the human genome within a matter of just six hours following exposure to the vaccine.

The shocking results of this study completely contradict what the so-called public health ‘experts’ have been claiming for months – that the experimental mRNA vaccines can not, and will not, modify people’s DNA. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) even says as much, very explicitly, on their website, but, just like with all of the other baseless claims about the safety and efficacy of this gene therapy being billed as a vaccine, this too is proving to be false.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Please read this.
And remember, 10% for the Big Guy.

The author is a highly credentialed pharmacologist.

Pfizer Altered its Paxlovid Protocol. . . After Receiving its first $5.3 billion:

As we can see, FDA Emergency Use Authorizations (EUAs) don’t always work out as they should, but in this case, it was because of some manipulative action by Pfizer and an outrageous and risky bet by the Biden White House.

That’s because with no public mention, Pfizer had secretly lowered its own bar following its EUA afterthe White House had committed to purchasing $5.3 billion dollars of product. Pfizer stated:

“Following the Emergency Use Authorization of Paxlovid for individuals at high risk of progression to severe COVID-19, the protocol was amended to exclude high-risk individuals and allow enrollment of patients without risk factors for progression to severe COVID-19 who were either unvaccinated, or whose last COVID-19 vaccination occurred more than 12 months from enrollment.” (emphasis added)

This way, Pfizer was able to administer its drug to a less severely ill, and healthier population in hopes of having a superior efficacy signal and a decreased safety signal, but it still failed to show an adequate clinical effect on any of its prospective protocol-established endpoints.

Reaction score
Throw the Cams from China in the Microwave for 4.5 mins, That will kill it.
Best suggestion yet! I have bug to it concerns Chinese cameras which on most when you install their software most of them won't let you install it unless you give access to your photos which I find strange. which brings me to the point that I have a reolink Duo camera Poe which works well until you attach it to Blue iris, in less than a week my data usage with Blue iris is a staggering 56.9GB compared to Reolink app over the same period which consumes 5.4Gb if you consider the amount of Chinese cameras out their in the wild they are certainly gathering useful intelligence in my case in the UK for what ever they would need it for it certainly would be useful to the military. Not trying to scaremonger but I can see why the American and UK governments are getting a bit concerned about the situation. Reolinks response is to turn off UUID and it wont go on the internet but then you have no access to your cameras when you're out and about. I suppose you could use remote access but damn sure once you open ports the cameras would likely be able to scan what ports are open. So now looking for reliable cameras which like ET said Phone home I think not. any suggestions.

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
If you keep the cameras isolated on their own LAN, separate and different IP scheme with no Internet access and no routing to a LAN with Internet access, there's no problem since they can't "phone home". Of course this assumes you've bought decent cameras and not cloud based, consumer level, junk.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Best suggestion yet! I have bug to it concerns Chinese cameras which on most when you install their software most of them won't let you install it unless you give access to your photos which I find strange. which brings me to the point that I have a reolink Duo camera Poe which works well until you attach it to Blue iris, in less than a week my data usage with Blue iris is a staggering 56.9GB compared to Reolink app over the same period which consumes 5.4Gb if you consider the amount of Chinese cameras out their in the wild they are certainly gathering useful intelligence in my case in the UK for what ever they would need it for it certainly would be useful to the military. Not trying to scaremonger but I can see why the American and UK governments are getting a bit concerned about the situation. Reolinks response is to turn off UUID and it wont go on the internet but then you have no access to your cameras when you're out and about. I suppose you could use remote access but damn sure once you open ports the cameras would likely be able to scan what ports are open. So now looking for reliable cameras which like ET said Phone home I think not. any suggestions.
The reason the camera is now using 59.6GB with BI versus 5.4GB with the Reolink app is because BI is pulling the video 24/7 whereas your Reolink app is only pulling video when you are using the app....

Get a real camera, isolate it from the internet, and set up OpenVPN and you have a secure system. Opening ports is not much better than what you have now and may even be worse...

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
81 Research Studies Confirm Natural Immunity to COVID ‘Equal’ or ‘Superior’ to Vaccine Immunity
The Brownstone Institute lists 81 of the highest-quality, complete, most robust scientific studies and evidence reports/position statements on natural immunity as compared to the COVID-19 vaccine-induced immunity.
By
Paul Elias Alexander, Ph.D.

Reaction score
The reason the camera is now using 59.6GB with BI versus 5.4GB with the Reolink app is because BI is pulling the video 24/7 whereas your Reolink app is only pulling video when you are using the app....

Get a real camera, isolate it from the internet, and set up OpenVPN and you have a secure system. Opening ports is not much better than what you have now and may even be worse...
It's weird, blue iris is installed on my PC which is on y local lan

The camera is POE on a local LAN , Blue iris application is installed on my PC and camera added to Blue iris. I can access the camera on my mobile over wifi or on my PC via user interface, I was unable to setup port forwarding as ISP provider is blocking ports not that it is an issue as I am at home most of the time however if the camera is triggered it records data to local HDD but some how it is clocking up my internet data usage as previously explained that is even if my iPhone is set to WiFi only so wouldn't be using data packets over internet so I've got a feeling Reolink camera is sending data to their servers and relaying it back to me but according to reolink if I disable UUID on Reolink app it can only use the camera's installed SD card. I've now set Blue iris to record only when camera triggers instead of continuous plus triggers to see if that lowers data consumption with UUID turned off on Camera I will keep thread updated. Thanks for your input :)

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
It's weird, blue iris is installed on my PC which is on y local lan

The camera is POE on a local LAN , Blue iris application is installed on my PC and camera added to Blue iris. I can access the camera on my mobile over wifi or on my PC via user interface, I was unable to setup port forwarding as ISP provider is blocking ports not that it is an issue as I am at home most of the time however if the camera is triggered it records data to local HDD but some how it is clocking up my internet data usage as previously explained that is even if my iPhone is set to WiFi only so wouldn't be using data packets over internet so I've got a feeling Reolink camera is sending data to their servers and relaying it back to me but according to reolink if I disable UUID on Reolink app it can only use the camera's installed SD card. I've now set Blue iris to record only when camera triggers instead of continuous plus triggers to see if that lowers data consumption with UUID turned off on Camera I will keep thread updated. Thanks for your input :)
Ummm this is the Pandemic thread…..
Dude, he's got a ReoLink, what do you expect?

Last edited:

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
In 20 years, just imagine the jokes that will be told about all the stupid shit people thought up to protect nobody from a general virus. Gloves, t-shirts over your face, full body suits, plastic trash bags on your body, the alcohol infused, constant hand sanitizer that turned your skin into shoe leather, the stupid masks that made you sicker than if you wore no masks at all, 6 foot distancing, plexiglass divided class rooms, wearing masks and gloves in your car with nobody in the car. We were duped from the beginning. This bullshit will never, ever happen again. :mad:

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
I forgot about keeping everybody indoors for months on end. What better way to get away from a virus than to be outdoors, away from everybody. I think the "people in charge" were having fun, seeing just how far some people would follow their retarded suggestions, that were neither scientifically backed and a lot of them defied common logic. Look at all the Karens that got off being the mask police. Look at the people that got chased down, wrestled to the floor by maskless rent a cops, put in hand cuffs and hauled off to jail, just for not having a stupid piece of paper smashed to their face. Not to mention the millions of people that lined up to get jabbed with a serum that no one knew what it's short term effects, nor long term effects would be. We are now just starting to see the long term effects. Our young people in perfect health dropping dead of heart attacks. Who knows what will happen to those who got jabbed, 5 years from now. They may all be dead? Totally crazy.

Reaction score
I forgot about keeping everybody indoors for months on end. What better way to get away from a virus than to be outdoors, away from everybody. I think the "people in charge" were having fun, seeing just how far some people would follow their retarded suggestions, that were neither scientifically backed and a lot of them defied common logic. Look at all the Karens that got off being the mask police. Look at the people that got chased down, wrestled to the floor by maskless rent a cops, put in hand cuffs and hauled off to jail, just for not having a stupid piece of paper smashed to their face. Not to mention the millions of people that lined up to get jabbed with a serum that no one knew what it's short term effects, nor long term effects would be. We are now just starting to see the long term effects. Our young people in perfect health dropping dead of heart attacks. Who knows what will happen to those who got jabbed, 5 years from now. They may all be dead? Totally crazy.
So true. We were vilified for not getting the jab. We stuck to our principals and are happy that we did.